Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stop With The Stupid Nj Photo Sites!!

H-BomB

My Thoughts...

Even though The Moo cannot bench press 275lbs, I still think his site is well put together and offers a good look at the jersey club scene. He works hard at promoting his site and it has definatly paid off... I agree these picture sites are becoming extremely cliche' and trendy. Although I am no stranger to internet sites...in college I helped launch a trading platform that specializes in middle market steel commodities trading in Europe. I realize the time and hardwork it takes to complete a site...

Anyway...good job Moo...you run a successful site...I like your buniess/marketing skills....As we speak I am thinking of a way to exploit this talent of yours.

My Thoughts...

Even though The Moo cannot bench press 275lbs, I still think his site is well put together and offers a good look at the jersey club scene. He works hard at promoting his site and it has definatly paid off... I agree these picture sites are becoming extremely cliche' and trendy. Although I am no stranger to internet sites...in college I helped launch a trading platform that specializes in middle market steel commodities trading in Europe. I realize the time and hardwork it takes to complete a site...

Anyway...good job Moo...you run a successful site...I like your buniess/marketing skills....As we speak I am thinking of a way to exploit this talent of yours.

Originally posted by NJstacked

My Thoughts...

When's the bench a thon? Remember 200 a rep of 275, I wont even have to save for south beach

Originally posted by godisadj

it makes me cool going to cherri with a camera. i did see pics of you @ exit a couple sats ago on the dancefloor around 3pm with your boys. way to support the alternative life style in nyc. :laugh:

Hey I grew up from the exit scene awhile back, like 98' 99'! Get with the program son, you dont need to go to the city to enjoy good music and your friends!

:D Utttohhh H-dog....Slip is in the house...i like what you did to the website....it all started from scratch as a stupid ass idea from a bunch of people who didnt even chill this time last year..much respect to all the other sites!!:D