Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone rough the blizzard and go out last night?

MikeMc

Just curious to see if anyone roughed the conditions and went out last night. . .Kinda glad that it snowed a lot last night cause I am one broke ass honkee this week and next week I'm hoping that all those sick ass parties get rescheduled so I can indulge. I heard that DT and S&P were still on, and Jr'z party was off. . .

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

I took 2 xanax,shaved my taint,and watched House Party.

What's the obsession with xanax? All the rich spoiled Long Island kids take that. It makes you look stupid if you DON"T need it.

HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF MERLOT AND A PUFF OF HYDRO??????

Geeeeeez

:rolleyes:

-iliana

Originally posted by iliana

What's the obsession with xanax? All the rich spoiled Long Island kids take that. It makes you look stupid if you DON"T need it.

Geeeeeez

-iliana

Hey, Xanax is good stuff . . and I aint from the island . . :aright: . .

Geeeeeez

-iliana

Merlot...that's cute

No obsession here sweet tits. I just like to float around for a while..ya know? And i'll take some ORGANIC shrubs over that bleach tasting hydroponic crap anyday.

Merlot...that's cute

No obsession here sweet tits. I just like to float around for a while..ya know? And i'll take some ORGANIC shrubs over that bleach tasting hydroponic crap anyday.

Is that how it makes you feel? You float around? I was given half a pill and I ended up throwing it out. He said that it "relaxes" him--didn't sound too fun to me. Im relaxed watching football for christsakes!!!!!!

But if you float on air............hmmmmmm :idea:

-iliana

:cool:

I took 2 xanax,shaved my taint,and watched House Party.

Boy do i love xanax, i am from long island , all that crap about rich kids from long island taking that shit is bullhsit

XANAX is the shit , i love it , it calms me down and it makes me feel great, dont be hatin on it."Everyones doin it" (lol)

drink a beer or 2 with a stick and ull be fine , but the only thing is it makes u kinda tired and you cant wake up in the morning

But shit its worth it the night before haha

Originally posted by biatchzxz

Boy do i love xanax, i am from long island , all that crap about rich kids from long island taking that shit is bullhsit

XANAX is the shit , i love it , it calms me down and it makes me feel great, dont be hatin on it."Everyones doin it" (lol)

drink a beer or 2 with a stick and ull be fine , but the only thing is it makes u kinda tired and you cant wake up in the morning

But shit its worth it the night before haha

Hehe,

Look at your screen name You were born fucking stupid. At least you have an excuse.

-iliana

;)

SO YOU DO WANT ME?! YOU REEEEAAAALLLY REEEEAAAALLY WANT ME !!!!!!!!

:love2:

-ILIANA

:D

Listen...

Did I ask you to post a picture of yourself?...NO

Did I ask you to post a picture of your perrty lil mouth?....YES

I just want your mouth and nothing else. And I would like the pic(not for any self gratification) but just to see if I need any of my metal instruments used for these delicate procedures.

Get it?

:)

Listen...

Did I ask you to post a picture of yourself?...NO

Did I ask you to post a picture of your perrty lil mouth?....YES

I just want your mouth and nothing else. And I would like the pic(not for any self gratification) but just to see if I need any of my metal instruments used for these delicate procedures.

Get it?

:)

BUT, BUT, YOU SAID YOU LOVEDDDDDD MEEEEEEEE???!?!?!??!?!?!

:( :( :( :( :(

Remember last night, you wanted my mouth AND my asshole..REMEMBER????????????!!!!!!!

-iliana

:laugh2:

BUT, BUT, YOU SAID YOU LOVEDDDDDD MEEEEEEEE???!?!?!??!?!?!

:( :( :( :( :(

Remember last night, you wanted my mouth AND my asshole..REMEMBER????????????!!!!!!!

-iliana

:laugh2:

It seems the Merlot tannins have already started to form a crust on your skull.

You obviously do not remember me finding toilet paper snuggles on those 7 cutsie hairs that coat your sweet brown oraface.

...Sotra threw the party into cahooots.Therefore,only your mouth was needed.

:heart:

It seems the Merlot tannins have already started to form a crust on your skull.

You obviously do not remember me finding toilet paper snuggles on those 7 cutsie hairs that coat your sweet brown oraface.

...Sotra threw the party into cahooots.Therefore,only your mouth was needed.

:heart:

No no , you're mistaking me for Julio, your gay lover you tried butt fucking. It's understandable. When you're high, differentiating men in women's clothing form REAL women can be hard! But you sure gave Julio a hardy ass-wipping! :eek:

-iliana

:laugh:

No no , you're mistaking me for Julio, your gay lover you tried butt fucking. It's understandable. When you're high, differentiating men in women's clothing form REAL women can be hard! But you sure gave Julio a hardy ass-wipping! :eek:

-iliana

:laugh:

Ahhhhhh

That reminds me of my favorite childrens book..."Daddy Loves Mommy but Has A Friend Named Juan"

Shave yer crevice:aright:

ahhhh Don't tell me that your one of those fags that spells it with a y. . .I guess you spent a little too much time in the Fuzzy Room at Tunnel. . .:eek: well I'm gonna go snowboardin down some hills in my town. . .Where's the Peruvian Flake at?:confused:

Originally posted by MikeMc

ahhhh Don't tell me that your one of those fags that spells it with a y. . .I guess you spent a little too much time in the Fuzzy Room at Tunnel. . .:eek: well I'm gonna go snowboardin down some hills in my town. . .Where's the Peruvian Flake at?:confused:

. . Where the fuck did that come from? . . . :confused: . .