Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DENNY-The King of RETRO parties this Friday-song list p

That's right for the first time this year come listen to Denny doing a night of RETRO. For those that have heard him do the RETRO thing know that there is no one that does it better (remember those nights at TEMPS). Get there early because this night should be insane. Start the list now of all the songs you want DENNY to play Friday at Joeys and I will make sure he gets them.

THEN DONT FORGET NEXT FRIDAY MY BIRTHDAY BASH. OPEN BAR FOR ALL CPERS FROM 9 - 11. PLUS DJS DJ JUAN FROM 9-10, THE MOO FROM 10-11 THEN RICHIE SANTANA AND KIRK LOPEZ GOING BOMB FOR BOMB FROM 11-3.

Joeys * 955 Allwood Road * Clifton * www.joeysnightclub.com

Originally posted by cgm

ANGEL :)

Im sure Ill be back with more when I think of them

Hearing these will make me happy.

Do you think he'll play Angel? I doubt it for some reason.................I think that may be a Tempts only song, but I could be wrong and if he does and I don't go friday I am going to be pissed off.

Anyway..............

Its No Good

Did it Again

Your love is taking me over

How about..........Hurricane????Def a Sound Factory song, but it is 98/99

Get Up, Stand Up...............one of my favorites

Originally posted by stiffler

Do you think he'll play Angel? I doubt it for some reason.................I think that may be a Tempts only song, but I could be wrong and if he does and I don't go friday I am going to be pissed off.

Anyway..............

Its No Good

Did it Again

Your love is taking me over

He played Angel last NYE at Hunka Bunka, it was really late and no one was really there anymore, but he played it :)

Do you think he'll play Angel? I doubt it for some

nice picks.

insane build on get up

i remember requesting that hurricane track for a retro metro a while back. but, my requests never get played:confused:

Originally posted by drmoxx

nice picks.

insane build on get up

i remember requesting that hurricane track for a retro metro a while back. but, my requests never get played:confused:

Hurricane use to be my favorite factory song.....................That song and that place really made you feel like you were in the middle of a fucking hurricane, but then again.........it could have been the drugs:laugh: :laugh:

Get up, Stand up.................unbelievable build up! nuff said!

CGM-------------omg, I can't believe it. I guess I was wrong..............but then again if the mood and the time is right and that song drops.....................WOW! Got to love that song.

Denny Testtos will be at Soundgarden in Lodi.Is Temtation vip partyIf you cant make it to Joeys Fri for retro night. Sat head over to Lodi NY Soundgarden.Anybody has Testtos email address i used to have it lost it.Email me his email to Roncious@yahoo.com.I was a big fan of Denny Testtos when he spun at Club abyss Fri night.Denny is a good Dj every clubs he go to jersey or city the club is packed.I cant wait to go to Lodi this Sat and the party ends at 3am not at 2am at Hunkubunka or Deko lounge.Dont get me wong those are great clubs but 2am is to early to close and clubabysss.

Originally posted by rbert

Denny Testtos will be at Soundgarden in Lodi.Is Temtation vip partyIf you cant make it to Joeys Fri for retro night. Sat head over to Lodi NY Soundgarden.Anybody has Testtos email address i used to have it lost it.Email me his email to Roncious@yahoo.com.I was a big fan of Denny Testtos when he spun at Club abyss Fri night.Denny is a good Dj every clubs he go to jersey or city the club is packed.I cant wait to go to Lodi this Sat and the party ends at 3am not at 2am at Hunkubunka or Deko lounge.Dont get me wong those are great clubs but 2am is to early to close and clubabysss.

Its rude to promote on other peoples threads.

Originally posted by coogs78

Its rude to promote on other peoples threads.

Thanks coogs. Even though I run the Saturday party at DEKO there is just one club I always want to see do well and thats the SOUNDGARDEN. For all you youngsters I hope you guys realize the owner of the SOUNDGARDEN put nightlife on the map in NJ. Originally the SOUND GARDEN was CHICAGOS which was huge and he also owned TEMPS. Yes he is more commercial then most of the other clubs but that is what keeps him so successful. He needs to cater to people that have been going there at least 10 years now. Eugene is also the nicest guy in the business. I know guys like me, Petey, the boys from the Abyss and Joe Jr. have learned alot from the KING. He knows it all. One other thing he had temps when Temps was more popular then it is now. Believe it or not it was at one time. On Sundays back in the day the SURF would start even earlier then now and by 8 or 9 there were lines around the corner every Sunday. For those TEMPS lovers try to figure this one out, one night there was a line all the way to the boardwalk. WOW. He is the KING as I said before and I only wish him the best of luck. So thanks again coogs. I dont know who this guy is that promoted for him because I dont really see anyone that works there posting but I am cool with it. Good luck Saturday with Denny

I remember back then and I believe the DJ was Franco Iomello for Tempts who also did Chicagos/Sound Garden. Am I right Sergio. I remember all the girls I was friends with ranting and raving about Tempts back in the early 90s and how great the DJ was.............one of my friends later married him.

I remember back then and I believe the DJ was Franco Iomello for Tempts who also did Chicagos/Sound Garden. Am I right Sergio. I remember all the girls I was friends with ranting and raving about Tempts back in the early 90s and how great the DJ was.............one of my friends later married him.

That guy was the man. One day ask Denny about Franco Iamello. He was awesome. People died to have him play for them