Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD at Roxy

tolyk

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kitty19

so pfloyd40 and msoprano, you guys showing up or what?

i havent seen rob in AGES (try, since the first time i met you at twilo!) and i'm yet to meet msoprano.

keep yo' eye out for me with the furry pink kangol cap. ;)

you should be so lucky you haven't seen rob in that long lol

Originally posted by Codica3

Just like you were nice to me last week with your 2 hour bashing session on my choice of company. :rolleyes:

oh come on you certainly didn't shy away from contributing.. besides, you certainly weren't taking it personally that nite.. and the convo got serious later on anyway so stop being a punk :tongue:

PVD @ Roxy , Wow havent been ther ein a bit, maybe I will have to roll up and jump up and down like a loonatic again in the booth if i go , i will be taking pictures all over the plakce, so if you see someone with a camera (lol) stop them and ask are they on clubplanet. j/k

Ill be around over there

Hope to see you people there

Originally posted by PFloyd40

oh come on you certainly didn't shy away from contributing.. besides, you certainly weren't taking it personally that nite.. and the convo got serious later on anyway so stop being a punk :tongue:

I was NOT contributing, I was agreeing on a particular point you raised but that is NOT contributing.. whatever.. I'll let it slide this time but no more. :nono::tongue:

I guess you won't be coming out to Centro this week but shall I expect to see you at Danny? :D