Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's snowing

Originally posted by tempkid

I'm talking snow like in 20" up here in Lake hopatcong!!!

I'm stuck home all day watching Triple x and barber shop all day on paper view!!!!!

Its snowing in all forms over here, Temp I have the same free channel - I'm getting tired of these 2 movies.

Originally posted by latinaz

i hope Shooters wont be open...but knowing those slave drivers I have to go into work tonite :mad:

To make you feel better Ill hook up my 4x4 with bogus plates and be a taxi service to all that want to goto shooters, given that Id bring in the costumers Id expect nothing less then 32% of the tips...

:D:laugh:

i hope Shooters wont be open...but knowing those slave drivers I have to go into work tonite :mad:

That would be funny if they are open, ya in case anyone is out on a 4-wheeler or a snowmobile and they're looking for a drink. I dont know how they expect any dancers to come in, careful Z. they might have you doing double duty - bartending and dancing. In that case, I may have to steal a snowmobile and round up the boys, lol.

Originally posted by njdionysus

That would be funny if they are open, ya in case anyone is out on a 4-wheeler or a snowmobile and they're looking for a drink. I dont know how they expect any dancers to come in, careful Z. they might have you doing double duty - bartending and dancing. In that case, I may have to steal a snowmobile and round up the boys, lol.

yeah real funny.....it aint happening..!!:laugh:

Mr. eccentricmofo how are you these days sir. :D

Very well Mizz Zee,;) ;)

I a little annoyed though at the moment, I cannot find my camera and it will not be as much fun snowboarding down this particular hilly main street in Lyndhurst without being able to make it a kodak moment...:(

Any photographers in walking distance of ridge road and page street I believe is the cross street....?

I will pay one dollar..per shot...cash...:cool:

Snow days are fun at strip joints!!!

My two boys used to work at Shooters and Used to get wrecked on days like that!!!!!!

Everybody, the bartenders,bouncers,dancers, mangers, even the mexican cooking staff whould get wasted.

You'll have more fun there then at home!!!!!

My two boys used to work at Shooters and Used to get wrecked on days like that!!!!!!

Everybody, the bartenders,bouncers,dancers, mangers, even the mexican cooking staff whould get wasted.

thats messed up to say about mexicans man :laugh:

thats true...i only live 3 blocks away from it....maybe i'll bring some cards and any other games i can find around the house

Originally posted by njdionysus

thats messed up to say about mexicans man :laugh:

You took that the wrong way!!!!

I have nothing but love for the mexicans.

I just remember when my boys bounced there, there was a mexican cooking staff and they were funny as hell.

Latniaz do those guys still work there?

I just remember when my boys bounced there, there was a mexican cooking staff and they were funny as hell.

I am totally kidding bro, I'm laughing.

Someone I know use to be married to a mex :laugh:

tempkid if your talking about Mario....I think he went to another country to get married......but hasnt been back yet...