Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Waddup my little Chiquita Bananas!

Originally posted by Reeni

did you work yesterday?

No, thank God. I'm actually at work now. Getting into Brooklyn from NJ sucked really bad. Things aren't too bad now. I'm hoping no one leaves their house tonight. I still need to sleep from the other night. I think I'm starting to get old. :)

Originally posted by m0chi69

i went grocery shopping yesterday so i'm all stocked at least :D

but i am starting to get cabin fever :rolleyes: did they shovel any of the sidewalks by you at all??

the only sidewalked shoveled is mine i fell a dozen times. im mostly stocked with junk food but now im reaqlly hungry:mad: im going to bundle up and go its around the corner so i should be good

the only sidewalked shoveled is mine i fell a dozen times. im mostly stocked with junk food but now im reaqlly hungry:mad: im going to bundle up and go its around the corner so i should be good

heh, that reminds me... i've got a ton of junk food too :D

time to make another pot of coffee....

Originally posted by someclown

No, thank God. I'm actually at work now. Getting into Brooklyn from NJ sucked really bad. Things aren't too bad now. I'm hoping no one leaves their house tonight. I still need to sleep from the other night. I think I'm starting to get old. :)

well thats good

i feel ya im getting old also

why didnt you get any sleep i passed out when you dropped me off and slept til about 4pm:D

well thats good

i feel ya im getting old also

why didnt you get any sleep i passed out when you dropped me off and slept til about 4pm:D

Yeah, you're real old. I'm old enough to be your father :D (just kidding--maybe older brother). I got home at like 7:30 and slept only about 4 hours when my friend called and made me go to the gyn (dick). I ended up getting to bed at like 11 and woke up at 4:30. Did you have fun the other night?