Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SharkBar Morristown..PUTS METRO TO SHAME Wednesdays

avanti

Wat's up guido's and guidoettes!!! Listen up ShharkBar in Morristown is hhaving a college night starting March 19...Dj Domenick capello producer of Angelo venuto "TI AMO" will be spinning live in the main room.. downstairs will be Dj anthony sky spinning mixed music..As you all kno Shhark is is hhighly anticipated and finally here for the college kids...It is FREE admission all nighht with your college ID....Remember MArch 19.....YOU MUST BE ATLEAST 21!!this is gonna be the hottest college party OUT!~!! And plus....where else would u go on a wednesday THATS FREEEEEE!!!!!! So dont forget GRand opening night is Marchh 19 at the ShharkBar in Morristown...Brought to you By essential Promotions!!Use the name Essential and you will be entered to win a Vip pass to shark bar for Spring and summer...Dont forget when the weather starts to warm up were gonna start to hhhave the outside patio for the tikkeee bar ...now thats hot and rare.....Now thas Hot shit....So in other words u have nuttin to lose and basically everything to gain ,....hot music / hot girls/ hot prices / hot drinks!!!!!!!nice package deal eh ??? lol seeeyah there....YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED...SHHARK BAR MORRISTOWN NJ LIKE I SAID WHEre elsE WOULD YOU GO ON A WEDNESDay??????

SharkBar , Morristown, Nj 9739848883 (March 26 Shawn Ink Live):hat: puts metro in the dust

Originally posted by avanti

Same thheme hun ....so there for Same category ;)...maybe different day but same competition ....BUT HEY ITS YOUR CHOICE:eek: SHARK BAR , Morristown

your a fucking retart with some asshole like you throwing the party i wouldn't go becouse you don't know how to run a buissness

bad buissness tactics

supasausage, sharkbar has completly chhanged since summertime .....thurs and weds.......we got completly new promoters.....new dj's, and we also have had the place remodeled..soon when the weather gets warmer we r goin to have the outside patio open for the tikeee bar...now thas really rare.....All sharkbar wants is for every1 to have a great time , and also draw a trendy younger crowd......So come and give us a hhot weds March 19 u wont be dissapointed:D

supasausage, sharkbar has completly chhanged since summertime .....thurs and weds.......we got completly new promoters.....new dj's, and we also have had the place remodeled..soon when the weather gets warmer we r goin to have the outside patio open for the tikeee bar...now thas really rare.....All sharkbar wants is for every1 to have a great time , and also draw a trendy younger crowd......So come and give us a hhot weds March 19 u wont be dissapointed:D

you should make a thread saying im a loser with bad buissness tactics

Originally posted by carguy19

I wanna talk to trewguy.....

Just to let you know on thursday's

everyone will be at eurolounge not shark bar....

mark my words....

I dont care if Jonathon peters DJ's

Who is "everyone"?

Plz post those who are going so we can judge whether in fact "everyone" will be at this new dump you're promoting.

i think you guys will be really impressed withh SharkBars new line up ..... i Mean for goodness sakes we bought a 100k sound system just for weds and thurs :D so u will kno if its good or not...just give it a try

ifu had any type of buissness skills i would check it out but you fucked up mark my words your partys is goin flop and if it doesn't get shutdown for underage drinking for trying to draw the young college crowd