Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SharkBar Morristown..PUTS METRO TO SHAME Wednesdays

avanti

haha for goodness sakes trewguy.....ur sucha hater....u know wut i think ur a promoter for metro and u kno wut kinda of potential we have here at sharkBar....Basically summer time explains all.....Bro please u gotta learn that business is business...and if we do get shut down for underage drinkin which wont happen cuz we are mad strict thas our problem not urs....so keep ur mouth shut and go ur own way.....Dont hate a place if u know its better then another....PERiOD i think ive made my point there:blown:

Originally posted by avanti

haha for goodness sakes trewguy.....ur sucha hater....u know wut i think ur a promoter for metro and u kno wut kinda of potential we have here at sharkBar....Basically summer time explains all.....Bro please u gotta learn that business is business...and if we do get shut down for underage drinkin which wont happen cuz we are mad strict thas our problem not urs....so keep ur mouth shut and go ur own way.....Dont hate a place if u know its better then another....PERiOD i think ive made my point there:blown:

i don't promote at all you started the hating and for the little shut my mouth comment i am going to promote against your wacked place

Not to bust your bubble or anything but.....

Theres another lounge thats a world nicer then double d's thats gonna have an indoor outdoor party this spring/summer.....

May take a big bite outta sharkbar.....

not the college crowd though you can keep em.

treyguy, didint i tell u not to speak....thhis thread is not for hhaters.......i dont care i wut happened to u at shark bar...maybe u got turned down by a girl, or maybe guy what ever floats ur boat....but the thhing is whoever wants to have a good time, drink mingle ect will come and know thhey wont be dissapointed....so if u dont wanna come dont.......SharkBar doesint revolve around ur gay ass!!!!:blown:

treyguy, didint i tell u not to speak....thhis thread is not for hhaters.......i dont care i wut happened to u at shark bar...maybe u got turned down by a girl, or maybe guy what ever floats ur boat....but the thhing is whoever wants to have a good time, drink mingle ect will come and know thhey wont be dissapointed....so if u dont wanna come dont.......SharkBar doesint revolve around ur gay ass!!!!:blown:

real tough guy i never been there and i will never go

if i go its going to be to knockyour fagget ass out

haha, LMAO....come knock my fagget ass out man ......ill be at the door ask for ED....better yet if u knock my fagget ass out u can drink on the house for the whole night ....ok DEAL:eek:

is there anything positive in this thread thats how your wenseday night party will be

but wutever, i didint come here to fighht or to hhave drama .....its ur opinions and wutever u think u can think ....but the main thing is i just wanted to let u guys know whats new in the northhern jersey area club scene....so if u guys want to come to shharkbar come.....if not then hey thas ur choice live withh it .......it was nice chattin with u guys and gals........and treyguy dont take nuttin personal ....ur prob a good guy down inside ;) lol

but wutever, i didint come here to fighht or to hhave drama .....its ur opinions and wutever u think u can think ....but the main thing is i just wanted to let u guys know whats new in the northhern jersey area club scene....so if u guys want to come to shharkbar come.....if not then hey thas ur choice live withh it .......it was nice chattin with u guys and gals........and treyguy dont take nuttin personal ....ur prob a good guy down inside ;) lol

you brought the negitivity on yourself with the metro comment

wow......thas really good man ....i think we should end this thread with your joke ....Yo bro u sure ur not confusing me with teen nights???....cuz ur mad immature....i bet ur like 18 and just mad ur not allowed in sharkbar lol lol :laugh:

i will give my shark bar reveiw thusday lata fool

FYI, Metro does not have promoters for Friday nights and on Thursdays a fraternity sponsors it. As for trewguy, I can guarantee you that he does not work for Metro in any way. I like how alot of these new places that are opening up are trying to put Metro down. Metro can not be touched.

Ok everyone I saw this post and started laughing my ass off just from the topic. Let me set a couple things straight. First off Shark Bar would never put Metro to shame on any night (personal opinion). That was a bad marketing statement. You might have gotten away with a little remark but definately not that. Also, I know Trew Guy and I know that he has no affiliation with Metro Lounge whatsoever on any night. I didn't come on here to promote my party but it seems appropriate while I'm here. We have a new Tuesday party in Morristown down the street from Shark Bar at Jimmy's Haunt. It's twice the size of Shark Bar and it's only $5 to get in. And if you mention you heard about the party from reading this ridiculous post I just hafta let you in free. You make the choice. I'm sure it'll be the right one...