Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joe millionaire

georgeacasta2

Originally posted by incredulous

Bond girl looked kinda depressed though (even after she found out about the $ ):eek:

I'm sure she felt really humiliated cause she was whispering to that other girl how stupid she felt for having sex with him but still not getting picked. The funny thing is that the other girl had sex with him too :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I can't believe he didn't pick the girl who starred in bondage films and had fake tits. He ended up with the sqaure. WTF :confused:

:confused:

square??? some guy i went out with used to say that and it irritated me to no end, it's not the 70's anymore:rolleyes:

furthermore just cuz zora didnt slut herself on natl tv doesn't make her a "square"

she was genuine

Originally posted by venusvixen

:confused:

square??? some guy i went out with used to say that and it irritated me to no end, it's not the 70's anymore:rolleyes:

furthermore just cuz zora didnt slut herself on natl tv doesn't make her a "square"

she was genuine

The whole thing is fabricated. There's no way in hell he wouldn't have picked the chic with fake tits.

This is the way it should've ended.

joemillionare.jpg

A "real" story book ending.

1. I don't think her tits were fake; she always had on push-up bras (and push-up bikinis!)

2. I thought he was going to pick Sarah, but only because he seemed so dumb, I thought he was going to be duped. Zora was definitely the better choice! Throughout the entire series, he was totally intrigued with her... she didn't kiss his ass like all the others. You know what they say about people going after the chase, don't you...

Originally posted by tastyt

1. I don't think her tits were fake; she always had on push-up bras (and push-up bikinis!)

2. I thought he was going to pick Sarah, but only because he seemed so dumb, I thought he was going to be duped. Zora was definitely the better choice! Throughout the entire series, he was totally intrigued with her... she didn't kiss his ass like all the others. You know what they say about people going after the chase, don't you...

They painted an extreme picture of both them. One is a goody 2 shoes and the other does bondage films.

They painted an extreme picture of both them. One is a goody 2 shoes and the other does bondage films.

Well, of course they did, how else are they gonna get the ratings! I still liked Zora better. She seemed more real. WTF- it gives single women some hope that in this superficial world, sometimes the less "obvious" woman will be the one who ends up with the man.

*Shrug* Who knows. If nothing else, Zora deserved the money more. :laugh:

The whole thing is fabricated. There's no way in hell he wouldn't have picked the chic with fake tits.

This is the way it should've ended.

joemillionare.jpg

A "real" story book ending.

And why is that? I would have picked the one that he picked too!