Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hydro Vs. KB?

hobo

Originally posted by hobo

Whats your choice,

Which do you think is the better trees?

Anyone been to Amsterdam, if so, Buble Gum would blow these two outta the water. Please discuss if bored.

How is "bubble gum grown" . .... grown some females in dirt that came out better then my hydro..

Good lights, good lights good lights,,

thats all i have to say

By the way, i'm a cop... Whats your name, full name w/ middle initial..

IF you where it would be entrapment. IF you where it wouldn't matter because i don't grow anymore. ( i found out its against the law)

You defiantly are a tool for asking questions and giving your dickless responses

Originally posted by notallthere

IF you where it would be entrapment. IF you where it wouldn't matter because i don't grow anymore. ( i found out its against the law)

You defiantly are a tool for asking questions and giving your dickless responses

Dickless responses, your a fucking tool for thinking your funny over on the Miami board, you look like a total fool..

i smoked bubble gum the first time i ever smoked weed out of my boy's bubbler about 2 years ago..i took two hits & was retarded for hours.....

i personally like KB, cuz people say they have purple haze & it really isn't..i can only trust very few people when they say that they do have it....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Anthony just happens to be a funny ass bro to hang out with Hobo...

give him a chance before you shoot yourself in the foot...

remember kids...

anger management...

This NOTALLTHERE prick called me out, I'm not mad at all, just don't know whats up his ass.. I was just bored, made a post, then screwed around a bit, now this punk-bitch is starting shit, .. I'm down, I can cyber-throw...

This NOTALLTHERE prick called me out, I'm not mad at all, just don't know whats up his ass.. I was just bored, made a post, then screwed around a bit, now this punk-bitch is starting shit, .. I'm down, I can cyber-throw...

All i did was answer your post boho...

Bus.. Remember how cool i was at bourbon st. all fucked up on pain killers? That must had made me look like a super extra cool.