Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Io Cable(interactive Optimum)

its good shit... i have it...

all the movie channels are dolby digital, and some of the music ones too... it has coax & optical outputs for your reciever... pretty good shit...

the only thing i would have wanted was progressive output for DTv... but maybe in the future...

Originally posted by mssabina

i don't have it but my best friend does... it's awesome, movies on demand is prolly the best thing since sliced bread... perfect for people who don't really watch tv shows and can never find any good movies on the movie channels

yeah, they also have concerts and comedy acts on demand too... and if you get hbo or showtime or any of those, you can get the "hbo on demand" channel for like $5 more and then you can watch whatever you want whenever you want... its great...

Originally posted by joeg

yeah, they also have concerts and comedy acts on demand too... and if you get hbo or showtime or any of those, you can get the "hbo on demand" channel for like $5 more and then you can watch whatever you want whenever you want... its great...

HBO on demand rules. Sounds like the same features Time Warner DTV has.

can you say "3 straight hours of Curb Your Enthusiasm"??:D

I have IO. It rocks, and for your sports fans you can even control camera angles during specific msg sporting events.

HBO On-Demand is excellent if you're into some of the regular hbo shows however their movie selection available doesn't change frequently enough.

Worth the extra duckets overall.

Qwest.

Eh, I have Directv.. Same stuff IMO.

Whenever cablevision decides to release their high definition package in the long island area I'll get it so I can watch the rest of the ranger games in high def.. otherwise you'll get the same as on directv and probably a little cheaper.. PLUS you get YES network if you are a yankee fan.