Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Float Sat Night Nightmare :-(

I get out of work at 2:00am on sat night from the nightclub I work at in C.T, I get on the highway and all I want to do is party. I get a flat tire and the jack doesn't work, it's about -15 degree's outside and I'm sitting there with two state cops that are no help! They stand over me for about 5 mins and then get back in there car to shine the spotlight on me so I can see...I have no gloves nothing, they are bundled up and don't even offer me there gloves (pricks) To make a long story short the Jack for the car is broken and I'm outside for 2 hours with my princess girlsfriend all dolled up warm in the car, my freind comes out with a jack and helps me change the tire ( cops are still in there car ) it gets done and I'm on the road with my girl. All I want to do is party in the city after working all Fri and sat night. My boy has been telling me about Float in the city and how Richie Ridell spins there. I have heard Richie before and he is a pretty good D.J... So I finally get to the club and it SUCKS! The club was way to tight the crowd was all dudes...( N.J dudes) bad crowd, bad music, bad venue! So I left and went to bed at my hotel room...Just thought I share my GREAT SAT night with everyone ;-)

Originally posted by freshl7freshl7

I get out of work at 2:00am on sat night from the nightclub I work at in C.T, I get on the highway and all I want to do is party. I get a flat tire and the jack doesn't work, it's about -15 degree's outside and I'm sitting there with two state cops that are no help! They stand over me for about 5 mins and then get back in there car to shine the spotlight on me so I can see...I have no gloves nothing, they are bundled up and don't even offer me there gloves (pricks) To make a long story short the Jack for the car is broken and I'm outside for 2 hours with my princess girlsfriend all dolled up warm in the car, my freind comes out with a jack and helps me change the tire ( cops are still in there car ) it gets done and I'm on the road with my girl. All I want to do is party in the city after working all Fri and sat night. My boy has been telling me about Float in the city and how Richie Ridell spins there. I have heard Richie before and he is a pretty good D.J... So I finally get to the club and it SUCKS! The club was way to tight the crowd was all dudes...( N.J dudes) bad crowd, bad music, bad venue! So I left and went to bed at my hotel room...Just thought I share my GREAT SAT night with everyone ;-)

That sux about Float!

What even sux more is the fact that no one was helping you change the tire!!!! LOLLLOLLLOL Fucking hilarious!!!!!

-iliana

:laugh:

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by freshl7freshl7

I agree even though im from jersey it was a shitty night at float. But what did you expect Richie Ridell is a jersey DJ, and wait a minute your from fucking CT, oh god what the hell do you know anyway.

I think I just got to the club way to late, there was nothing going on upstairs when I go there at like 4:15am. I might be from C.T but I have been around along time....I have been to literally every club on the east coast from Montreal to Cancun...I love nightclubs I like to see different venues and D.J's and crowds, I am 27 years old, I am thinking of opening my own lunge soon but it will be in Miami not up here. C.T is whack, I spend most of my summers on the Jersey shore I like seaside and A.C....A.C is good because all the Philly chicks hang there.... But I was not impressed with Float at all I just thought the club was weak....I like Richie Ridell I just thought the vibe was weak and the club was alot smaller then I expected.