Clubplanet Nightlife Community

can't believe it

my little bro (5 y/o) and I made a snowman today....really big one dressed him all up looked really cute.

Couldn't believe all the snow was passed my knees the poor kid had such a hard time walking did mostly crawling, anyway I just saw him and he ran away from me hiding and yelled don't look in the yard.......I look in yard and we have a HEADLESS SNOWMAN

he says he was trying to put one of his eyes back in and he tipped over.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

just needed to vent it took me soo long and was such hard work

PS:

calebos i know i know who cares blah blah blah save your post

johnyquest: :)

Originally posted by tizzah508

my little bro (5 y/o) and I made a snowman today....really big one dressed him all up looked really cute.

Couldn't believe all the snow was passed my knees the poor kid had such a hard time walking did mostly crawling, anyway I just saw him and he ran away from me hiding and yelled don't look in the yard.......I look in yard and we have a HEADLESS SNOWMAN

he says he was trying to put one of his eyes back in and he tipped over.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

just needed to vent it took me soo long and was such hard work

PS:

calebos i know i know who cares blah blah blah save your post

johnyquest: :)

Awww...that's a cute story, even if he wound up with no head...lol

the kids in my neighborhood made a really nice big snowman with a carrot nose and a black hat at the end of the culdesac. so i shifted into 4x4 fulltime LO and plowed into it at about 30 mph. it was cool. then i backed into my pseudo driveway on top of the snow mound next to my house, went inside for a nice warm cup of noodles and took a nap.

Originally posted by pipdaddy

the kids in my neighborhood made a really nice big snowman with a carrot nose and a black hat at the end of the culdesac. so i shifted into 4x4 fulltime LO and plowed into it at about 30 mph. it was cool. then i backed into my pseudo driveway on top of the snow mound next to my house, went inside for a nice warm cup of noodles and took a nap.

YAY!!....now THAT must have been BOOOOTIFUL!.....lol...