Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Black Books

TheHype - Did you have the lil eggs (cuz they weren't chickens yet) type it in both lil black electronic books?

Lori - You know they all have the #'s written down on a 8 x 11 yellow legal pad underneath their mattresses... BOYS YOU AREN'T FOOLIN US!

DogeMan - I'd buy you your 9th but why do I feel like you'll be up to volume 11 by June?

OkayPlayer?

Originally posted by deeelite1

TheHype - Did you have the lil eggs (cuz they weren't chickens yet) type it in both lil black electronic books?

OkayPlayer?

funny thing was i had em in 8th grade and by jr year of HS alot of em came over and typed in their new number. funny how the lil eggs blossemed into Chickens

Originally posted by deeelite1

Do You have one?

Do you know anyone that has one?

Are they really Black?

WHat do you use them for?

Will you ever throw them out?

Do you use them for just phone numbers or for *ahem* notes as well?

WHere do you keep it?

I have one, yes its black and I keep it close to me all the time in my pocket. I call it my pacemaker... its my cellphone, never leave home without it. In this day and age, no one is writing shit down anymore. Sometimes ya gotta code entrees in just in case someone else see's it, but I guess you could consider any mans cellphone their little black book.

Originally posted by somegirl24

I certainly dont have one..there'd be all of five names in it...but very good question D.....inquiring minds wanna know!!!

and all those five names have been added to your cell phone on speed dial and for those mangled nights have been labled

keypad 1 - booty call #1

keypad 2 - botty call #2

keybad 3 - booty call #3

keypad 4 - booty call #4

and in case of extreme emergency:

dial 911 - booty call #5

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Rod...

Is FDU gym open tonight????

WTF is up with our schedule???

You never call... or write...

Is something wrong???

hahahaha....

SORRY FOR THE ATTITUDE LATELY RIGGS..............I SENT YOU A HUG OVER PM............

YEAH IT'S OPEN..............BUT DIGGAS DYIN RIGGS, WE HAD NO HEAT OR HOT WATER DURING THAT BLIZZARD AND I'M SICK AS HELL, I'M GOING TO CVS TO BUY A BOTTLE OF TUSSIN........I'M GONNA DRINK THE WHOLE BOTTLE AND DO TUSSIN TRIPS!!!! AT LEAST IF I'M SICK I'M GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME W/ IT

FUGGIN GREAT TIME BRO, YA EVER DO ONE???? FUGGIN SILLY SHIT..............

WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO REPORGRAM OUR PALM PILOTS AGAIN RIGGS