Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Euro Lounge this thursday!!!!!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

these i got from the post:

RT 21 SOUTH get off at lyndhurst exit. make a left a the stop sign and mae a left at the first light. Make a right at the next light (river rd). go 1 mile and Euro Lounge is onrigt had side

and these i got from carl:

Rt 22 to rt 21 north go through Newark past RT280 21 will turn into a highway. after about 2-3 miles you'll see a drawbridge in the distance. take that exit and turn right to go over the drawbridge. go to 1st light and make left euro is 1 mile on left

PLEASE TELL ME WHICH ONES ARE MORE EXACT. THANK YOU. SORRY FOR BEING A PAIN

Originally posted by ceepee

They are both right ...where are you coming from???

NEVERMIND....THANKS ANYWAY...I'LL BE TAKING CARL'S DIRECTIONS...HE KNOWS WHERE I LIVE ......AND GAVE ME THE RIGHT DIRECTIONS.....I JUST NEED EXACT SIGNS....DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE EXIT SIGN SAYS FROM 21 NORTH ??? DOES IT SAY LYNDHURST, BELLEVILLE, NORTH ARLINGTON?

listen ya promotin freaks ya still havent' answered my quetion on what time you fools close...........

me joe gio and donjuandeizel are gonna hit up sharrk bar 1st then head ova round 11, 12 ish so keep da hunnies warm for us till we get there, i mean keep the hunnies warm for me and dave, not joe, sorry jess

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAA

and riggs are the rest of the k-rew gonna show some support for justin, ya know like the princess herself OLIVIA and her girls

Originally posted by roddigga

listen ya promotin freaks ya still havent' answered my quetion on what time you fools close...........

me joe gio and donjuandeizel are gonna hit up sharrk bar 1st then head ova round 11, 12 ish so keep da hunnies warm for us till we get there, i mean keep the hunnies warm for me and dave, not joe, sorry jess

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAA

and riggs are the rest of the k-rew gonna show some support for justin, ya know like the princess herself OLIVIA and her girls

2AM is the closing bell, should be enough time to get the boxes hot and juicy be there.....

The way things look now your gonna have to walk around the 800 people in line and ask for me or John by the front to get in

Originally posted by siciliagirl

NEVERMIND....THANKS ANYWAY...I'LL BE TAKING CARL'S DIRECTIONS...HE KNOWS WHERE I LIVE ......AND GAVE ME THE RIGHT DIRECTIONS.....I JUST NEED EXACT SIGNS....DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE EXIT SIGN SAYS FROM 21 NORTH ??? DOES IT SAY LYNDHURST, BELLEVILLE, NORTH ARLINGTON?

From Rt 21 north you will take the North Arlington exit and cross over bridge....A landmark will be The N A Diner on the left and you make that left at the light !!!

Originally posted by caruch

FROM PARKWAY NORTH and SOUTH..get off at exit 153. get onto rt 3 east. Go 3 miles and get off at park ave exit. (river rd) make a right at stopsign. up to next stop sign and make a left. go 2 miles on river rd. and the lounge is on right hand side.

RT 21 SOUTH get off at lyndhurst exit. make a left a the stop sign and mae a left at the first light. Make a right at the next light (river rd). go 1 mile and Euro Lounge is onrigt had side

call for reservations for dinner tonight