Euro Lounge this thursday!!!!!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

FDU lift is a must tomorrow...

I might even pop in tonight... no-digga.... sniff sniff....

I miss my Flyin Hawain lifting partner....

Its just not the same, picking on the slinkies, laughing at them and their pink rubber dumbells, on my own...

Speaking of the little flyin hawaiian...I just spoke with him...I think me and him are going to swing by for a little tomorrow night. I want to come for a little to support you guys, and good luck to justin....i've only heard good things from everyone!

Originally posted by joegio

Speaking of the little flyin hawaiian...I just spoke with him...I think me and him are going to swing by for a little tomorrow night. I want to come for a little to support you guys, and good luck to justin....i've only heard good things from everyone!

let me know how many comps u need

no no no jozeppi.......rod and I are going and allowing you to sit in the back seat :D ...... then we will make our way over to your guys old stomping grounds.......DOUBLE D's........I am watching you two violent animals......no fights now......be on your best behavior!!!!

SUP joe, ask for me when you get there bro....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

You guys are going to a strip bar first?????

I may not make Euro.... hahahaha.....

no we're going to sharrk bar to check out the new party they got with richie santana..........

OK fine ya got us yeah we're gonna hit up DD's too, there's an ass eating contest and joe loves eating ass.....................

but hey riggs we'll def show some support for NJ's newest doorguys, and why the fug are you two both tellin us to look for you at the door............ya think we're not gonna see you anyway!!!!!

riggs PM badassmafaka for doorguy rules and proper attire please

I was just informed that I will not be permitted to work the door....

Apparently they want a few guys in the place....

That goes against my wishes....

hahahaha.....

If you get lost in the line Rod, just holla out the "Beefcake.." chant... and I will skip directly to the back of the line and save you from being left out with the dogs and those not properly dressed...