Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wrestlers who come from JERSEY

Originally posted by whatevaman

bubba ray dudley is from asbury park i think. he used to work at dejais back in the day. my boy used to try and boddy slam him and shit, but then bubba would end up doing it to him for fun. good times!

A lot of the ECW guys worked down the beach. I had a house in belmar in 98 and they had the house across the street. I had some good times with those guys. they were nuts!!!!!!

Bubba Ray Dudley

Big Dick Dudley

Tommy Dreamer

Taz

and a few others.....

Bubba was cool as shit. I have a few scars from him....lol

Bubba Ray used to work at Bar A. I used to drink with him on Sundays at Dee Jai's

His nickname back then was Mongo

Dallas Paige used to be a bouncer at De Jai's, once in a while he comes in and talke to Billy the owner

CROBAR lives around the corner from me in Rutherford

Biggalo had a lot of family in Lyndhurst

( Voodoo Lounge is in Lyndhurst)

Jimmy "Superfly" Snooka, killed my buddies cousin and went to jail for some years. He was dating my buddy's cousin in the Bronx, and thre her down the stairs in a roid-rage. I never met her, but I know Snooka went to jail.

Andrea the giant made that princess bride movie, it was good

I used to work out at Strong & Shapely ( but the owner is a cock),

when the WWE is in the Medowlands, go work out there the week before, you'll see alot of the wrestlers come in

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Bubba Ray used to work at Bar A. I used to drink with him on Sundays at Dee Jai's

His nickname back then was Mongo

Dallas Paige used to be a bouncer at De Jai's, once in a while he comes in and talke to Billy the owner

CROBAR lives around the corner from me in Rutherford

Crobar looks like the carguy from Ferris Buller's day off. DDP is always seen walkin the beaches wit his hot ass wife, KIMBERLY

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Jimmy "Superfly" Snooka, killed my buddies cousin and went to jail for some years. He was dating my buddy's cousin in the Bronx, and thre her down the stairs in a roid-rage. I never met her, but I know Snooka went to jail.

Dude I didnt know that. All i know about him now is that he hangs out in some dive bar in clifton trying to give away autographs that no one wants. :rolleyes::laugh: