Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sales people...

dgmodel

not all sales ppl are annoying(a former sales person)it just so happens that alot of sales ppl work on commision and especially when working in a clothing store a sales person can get you what you want quicker than you digging through the rack or shelf for things

and it doesnt just stop after the bell... these mofos are annoying to hang out with as well... so damn pushy and shady... on everything... ( i have a few friends who are in sales and theyre the worst to hang out with, seems like everythings a pitch or a scam or etc... fuck'em)

Originally posted by Reeni

not all sales ppl are annoying(a former sales person)it just so happens that alot of sales ppl work on commision and especially when working in a clothing store a sales person can get you what you want quicker than you digging through the rack or shelf for things

oh same here i was a retail broker for 3yrs and change... and i was 100% commish... and im glad im out of that racket!!!

lol... thats the funniest ish... i love it when im dressed like ish, and buy what i buy the sales ppl look at me like wtf... i just laugh it off, or switch salesppl... im not giving that arrogant fuck commissh... shit and more importantly like a person dressed like a bum could afford $300 todd welsh shoes, or boss and d&g suits, lol too funny... anycaca who cares... nordstrom, bloomies and saks have the best salesppl i have ever encountered so far... its as if they actually like/love what they do!? (what an odd concept)

one day i was looking for a gucci hat so i first went to saks at the counter there was a lady in a mink buying a couple of hand bags the sales person was very estatic so when i got the sales persons attention she looked at me in my down coat jeans and timbs and says too me wellwhat do you want not can i help you:mad: so i said never mind left went to the gucci store the were very eager to please me so i bought a couple of things so with my large amount of GUCCI STORE shopping bags i walked right back to saks and saw the same sales person who's face had dropped when she saw all the bags i told her that the little booth didnt have enough gucci for my taste i needed the store to feed my appetite and went to the both next to hers which was fendi:D and gave the lady next to her commision

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... thats the funniest ish... i love it when im dressed like ish, and buy what i buy the sales ppl look at me like wtf... i just laugh it off, or switch salesppl... im not giving that arrogant fuck commissh... shit and more importantly like a person dressed like a bum could afford $300 todd welsh shoes, or boss and d&g suits, lol too funny... anycaca who cares... nordstrom, bloomies and saks have the best salesppl i have ever encountered so far... its as if they actually like/love what they do!? (what an odd concept)

I agree with you...the salespeople at the Nodstrom and Bloomingdales by me are really good and not very snotty...Just another reason why bloomingdales is my favorite dept store :aright:

Originally posted by browneyedqt

I agree with you...the salespeople at the Nodstrom and Bloomingdales by me are really good and not very snotty...Just another reason why bloomingdales is my favorite dept store :aright:

My mother works at NORDSTROM. It is probably one of the nicest places to shop. They do not really bother you much. You are not attacked by sales people. And they are very pleasant. :)

And the greatest perk. I get between 33% and 40% off...

Originally posted by browneyedqt

Lucky you! ;) On everything??:confused:

Yes on everything. Unfortunately it is more of a womans store than a guys. Clothing wise they do not have much of a selection. But I do benefit on the Colognes, Watches etc...

And it makes for great gifts during B-days and Holidays. Especially if I am buying for a lady. :D

Originally posted by elementx

Yes on everything. Unfortunately it is more of a womans store than a guys. Clothing wise they do not have much of a selection. But I do benefit on the Colognes, Watches etc...

And it makes for great gifts during B-days and Holidays. Especially if I am buying for a lady. :D

Damn...i would have some fun with that, not that I need an excuse to shop :rolleyes: