Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sales people...

dgmodel

Originally posted by elementx

My mother works at NORDSTROM. It is probably one of the nicest places to shop. They do not really bother you much. You are not attacked by sales people. And they are very pleasant. :)

And the greatest perk. I get between 33% and 40% off...

You are so lucky...Nordstroms is one of my all time favorite dept stores. I literally live in that place. All the sales girls know me by name, its pretty scary :rolleyes:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

You are so lucky...Nordstroms is one of my all time favorite dept stores. I literally live in that place. All the sales girls know me by name, its pretty scary :rolleyes:

My mother used to work as a Manager in the Handbags and Accessories section. She wanted to cut back on hours and stress because she is getting close to retiring so she is now up in customer service. :)

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

The presents under your Christmas tree can NEVER be a dissapointing sight :D

Like I said. Unfortunately they do not have much for men in there besides Suits, Watches, and Cologne. But for all my friends and for the women in my life. It does make it easier to shop for great gifts and spend that much less.

:D

Originally posted by elementx

My mother works at NORDSTROM. It is probably one of the nicest places to shop. They do not really bother you much. You are not attacked by sales people. And they are very pleasant. :)

And the greatest perk. I get between 33% and 40% off...

i used to purchase a great deal of merchandise from nordstroms, and typically it was from the same lady (except if it was colognes) and two years in a row she sent me a CHRISTMAS CARD~! how phat is that!?

Next time you go to Bloomies on Lex go to the top floor.. Its unbelieable.. all the little shops are separeted by glass and all the best brands are up there... thats where I went and had the fucking snotty sales people looking at me all wrong but then they felt like asses when I bought something, then they were all kissing ass to make the commission.