Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Q

kaydup

So I made it in there Friday night. Josh I saw you off in the distance as we were bouncing out of there.

We decided to check it out as we walked by, because it was freezing and they said no cover. Now it is a nice spot up there. But I wouldn't classify it as a NY/Miami lounge. I would put it more as a CT lounge. They got a dance floor with a booth right above the floor. Some nice lights on the floor, nothing special. Front bar isn't bad with some cool LED stuff going on behind it. But right when you walk up they got like three chairs and a couch right there, not bad but the light from the door kills that area in my opinion. Also it looks like they just threw up some lights all over. The back has got a bar and the pool tables, and a little more seating. Not a bad place, but kind of what I expected for that area. I mean I wasn't blow away or shocked. There is a lot of potential for that space so we will have to see. I will probably try and make it next Thurs to check it out.

Thanks bro...I really need all the feedback I can get.

negative more than anything

The owners, its their first run at a room like this, so, Ive actually printed out messages and brought em to them and said: "look, see? we have to fix this"

ie. the lighting & things of that nature

the dance lighting is light-jockey... rediculous program.

if you have a lightguy, or have it programmed by a pro.

and the decor lighting, Ive told em to dim them after 1030.

thank man... this will help us out.

anything else...lemme know.

and COME BY ON A SATURDAY!!!!

I will come by on a Sat.

You know what might help is like a backdrop/curtain right when you come up the stairs, kind of to section off the stairs/bouncer area from the spot where the chairs are, may make it more secluded(sp).

But other wise the space does have some potential. Like I said I will be back to check it out.

I like the way they did the bathrooms:D