Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meet up for PVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

borderline cheese? ok i wont even bother with that one... he plays those songs cuz they can still kick it with brand new ones... its that simple... few guys have done songs 4+ years back and still can play em now.

oh, i get it, melodies r cheesy!!! A lot of people think very melodic music is cheesy. eh, thats their problem, thats where the emotion is, and his choice of tracks dont just rely on some stupid hard kick with the reverse reverb (dj scot style) to give the track energy........

and you dont hear those anthems in his out of USA mixes?? u suuuuuuure??? i seem to remember another way and for an angel in one from not too long ago... (it was the last one i've heard)...

pvd is one of the few djs who arent slowing down their sets lately, he plays fast usually (135-138+) and it shows... I, for one am SO FUCKIN PSYCHED for tomorrow...

hey!

I am including my extra long Sig that includes my pic... so that you can feel free to come up to me if you want.

I will be the pink and blue ranger.

Pink long sleeved shirt with a blue strip/ Blue Caffeine Pants with Pink Accents.

And my name is Miracle... so feel free to say Hello!

I hope that we all have a great time.

OFFICIAL MEETUP INFO:

Back bar in THE ROXY @ 1am and 3am. Hopefully i'll get in by 1.

What time are you people showing up? I heard there was a 2 hour line last time. I missed his last appearance at Roxy, but at SF last March I showed up at 9:30pm, got in at 10 and stayed will closing around 9am. Good times! :cool:

Jesus H. Christ. jjebebe/miracle--Pablo Neruda is spinning from that vomit of consonants and vowels that I had to sift through to get to the ALL IMPORTANT MEET UP INFO. I shit better poetry after a binge of alphabet soup.

Anyway, PVD is tired and played. Give me a flash movie of of a fruity Yarin collage to a victor calderone cd ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

I H I

LISTEN guys, this time im extremely serious. i need YOUR help!

hey wassup, its me again bigthylova.... now i know that somebody from rutgers is going down to see PVD tomorrow i.e. the rutgers beyotch teklord

but anyway is there anybody that could hook me up and this realllly hot girl with a ride? im not a weirdo or anything. just looking to represent and respect. wasup

holla at a dolla.. @ 732-939-3404 leave a message if i dont pick up. u know how it goes with bigthylova

i cant wait to meet u guys tomorrow @ the meetup. ill be wearing either a white or black belt. i havnt decided yet.. ;) curly hair- people tell me u cant even miss it... and the girl im going with got some big thys and her hairs very short and straight.. but dont worry she look fine

so listen.. im serious about this.. bigthylova gettin serious.. just hook it up cause seriously guys im just desperate and i cant afford to take no TRAIN.. if u know what i mean.. he he he

Dunno if i'll be making it on time to the bar, but I should have on a yellow caffeine tee, and nylon navy blue caffeine cargos (old skool drawstring ones)

name is sean, see everyone there.... gonna go watch the dvd again and try to have a track ready for mr. pvd :)

peace