Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Helloooooooooooooooooooo?

tinybutterfli

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

woke up early to find that a plow had piled another foot of snow up against my car. it was early in the morning, so the snow was a brick of ice...shovelled for a few hours...finally get my car out - to find that everyone in my class at school was going home. talk about a waste of fucking time.

Originally posted by rockyblue

it's called delivery, vic. you should look into it.:rolleyes:

i guess you do have a point....but would they deliver oatmeal with protein powder and tofu? :confused:

i think i'm just going to grab others peoples stuff from the fridge and eat it. :D

Originally posted by mysteriousss

I expected everyone to say home, so I got in 2 hours late, and guess what, EVERYONE is here!!! WTF.. I'm bored to tears and even a 3rd cup of coffee is not waking me up :mad: And my head hurts...... I still have flashing in my eyes from those damn lights at Arc..

A friend and I decided Sat night to drive up Sunday for S&P/DT...but guess what - we got snowed in!!! :mad:

How were they? Saw them Fri night at Spank...very very intimate atmosphere (could've reached over and flipped the record for them) but crappy crowd!

Tried to get the NYE set from Saeed...need to try again!

:D

Originally posted by raver_mania

A friend and I decided Sat night to drive up Sunday for S&P/DT...but guess what - we got snowed in!!! :mad:

How were they? Saw them Fri night at Spank...very very intimate atmosphere (could've reached over and flipped the record for them) but crappy crowd!

Tried to get the NYE set from Saeed...need to try again!

:D

dude, they are talking about you over on the Arc messageboard.