Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Visiting the wonderful city of Chi-town March 11th-16th

yellowgirl

And am so ready to paint the town red.....:D

Was hoping some of you could offer suggestions on what to hit up or websites to check out -

*LOVE my House (deep and/or funky) ...will dj Heather or Colette be around?

*would love to check out any cool lounges to pre-party at before hitting a party or club

*love the progressive sound as well

*are there any electroclash nites?

*any happening lesbian/gay bars or clubs?

And of course any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

;)

-YG

If you're in the mood for some techno we've got it. Kevin Saunderson at Transit on Thursday March 13th and Umek and Valentino at Zentra on Saturday March 15th. Check out the details and guestlist info on purefuture.com

Also, Bill Patrick (one of Danny Howells favorites, and Arc resident) will be at Rednofive on Friday March 14th.

So, you'll have plenty of options for a great weekend!

Was at Tranist for PVD, and the guy from the above is right, its a very very nice club. Not sure what the music is like on Fridays and Saturdays, so you might want to check into that. But on Thrusday (that week) John Curly is @ Transit, and he is the shit

Vision allways kicks ass on the weekend, and is Chicago lands biggest club at the moment. It has 4 seperate area, that usually play four differant types of music (Techno, Bass, House, Drums and Beats). With only a 20 dollor cover, its the best bang for your buck. Saturday's, Spundae hosts the party, and I personaly have never been let down.

Crobar is closed until spring, like late march / early april (I hope sooner). I guest It really depends on what type of music you like. Your best bet is to check or post this quesiton on www.inside-chicago.com They have thousands of registers members that listen to all sorts of music and know exacly whats going on in Chicago. Another good source of info is www.metromix.com

OK, now I have to mention this just because I do Teri Bristols Website, but RedDog on Fridays is a blast. Teri and Psycho Bitch now spin there Friday nights, playing Chicago House all night long. If you like House or you ever wanted to check out the Crobar Legendary Hard House Sistas in action, I would hit RedDog on Friday.

As far as guestlist are concerned, Teri and Pscho have a guestlist for RedDog (or pretty much where ever they go. Teri site is www.dj-teribristol.com and Psychos is www.djpsycho-bitch.com.

Spundae guestlist vary from time to time, your best bet is to check the www.inside-chicago.com address for anybody that has a guestlist. I put some links below that might help ya out.

www.inside-chicago.com

www.spundae.com

www.visionnightclub.com

www.transit-usa.com

www.aceplaces.com (they own like 12 chicagoland clubs, including Vision)

http://www.rivegauchenightclub.com

http://www.urchicago.com/Default.asp

Hope that helps and have fun in Chicago

Regards

Zeus

www.dj-teribristol.com

• 2 weeks later...

hey wassup yellowgrl, i also rep. D.C. in chicago, I'm in town for SB kinda new to tha town and i dunno much of the scene but yeah, i def. wanta hit up somb of these tyte spots these people pointed out...tell me how u lyke those spots, so i cud check em out or something, or we myte even c eachother n dun even noe it, but yeah i be here till the end of this week, def need to get some partying in. hit meh up on my aim: brykrzdlyt, l8terz

save the scene...:blown: