Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sT. Pattys day parade ..seaside Heigts NJ

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

Oh no, we had better warn the Po Po you are coming.....:tongue:

im starting off at Shooters where I work....Friday during the day since Im working Im inviting everyone to come in and celebrate with me...

then if I survive that day.....If Im working at Euro ....another celebration......if i survive that

Metro FOR AFTERHOURS SO I'LL BE A COMPLETE MESS!!!

SATURDAY RECOOP!!

SUNDAY OFF TO MIAMI!!

Originally posted by ceeotter

I'll be working! But drinking too! I go in at about six, either Xs or Temps I haven't gotten the official word which club I'll be at but it don't matter everywhere is crazy that day!

It's gonna be cold as hell!

awhhhhh yeahhhhhhh!!!! cold as hell beeers

Originally posted by ceeotter

I'll be working! But drinking too! I go in at about six, either Xs or Temps I haven't gotten the official word which club I'll be at but it don't matter everywhere is crazy that day!

It's gonna be cold as hell!

Lor Bo, come visit me and Tommy D at Merge during the day, Its both of our Birthdays!!!!!!! SHOTS!!!!!!

Originally posted by prettyricky

So, you still better come!!!!!

You will just have to get there early!!!!:laugh:

You know me to well!! Ill start the day at Spicy with some Bloody Mary's and the Free Breakfast and the off to see you and Tommy D for some Shots of Goooooooooooose!!! :D :D

THE PARTY STARTS @ TEMPS @ 1PM WITH ME CHEYNE CHRISTIAN. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW.......DO NOT BE LEFT OUT. I'LL BE DROPIN BEATS ALL DAY LONG...... AND FOR THOSE OF YOU GOING TO MIAMI....... COME SET IT OFF WITH ME.....EVEN IF YOUR NOT GOING COME HEAR WHAT YOUR MISSING.;)

Originally posted by cheyne

THE PARTY STARTS @ TEMPS @ 1PM WITH ME CHEYNE CHRISTIAN. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT KNOW.......DO NOT BE LEFT OUT. I'LL BE DROPIN BEATS ALL DAY LONG...... AND FOR THOSE OF YOU GOING TO MIAMI....... COME SET IT OFF WITH ME.....EVEN IF YOUR NOT GOING COME HEAR WHAT YOUR MISSING.;)

Cheyne, I'll be behind the bar at 11am at Merge stop in for some liquid breakfast!!!!!!

Thats where everyone else will be!!!!