Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sT. Pattys day parade ..seaside Heigts NJ

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thehype

look who finally decides to post again...yea temps is open

Hype I was looking for you at XS this past weekend, didn't see you though...it was a really good time. Can't wait for March 15th, I'll be club-hopping and looking for YOU!!! You going to the Belmar parade this Sunday?

Originally posted by singlsolarchic

Hype I was looking for you at XS this past weekend, didn't see you though...it was a really good time. Can't wait for March 15th, I'll be club-hopping and looking for YOU!!! You going to the Belmar parade this Sunday?

wow even you were lookin for me at Xs along wit everyone else. I dunno bout sunday though. i hear its supposed to shitty out. i think i may be hittn Klees early on march 15th, its kinda of a tradtion to hit Klees 1st. i know i got a room for that weekend so my drunk ass don't have to drive back to freehold

Originally posted by ceeotter

Mark called us last night so we would post it....what did you hear.....i hate when i work there and find out shit later.....we are catering to the band then dj thing so that way we are different from what is going down at temps

It is Anthony Acid spinning from 9pm on. And as far as babysitting me, yes you will be, but we will be going shot for shot after nine. As long as I can still count out the register at the end of the night.... ha, ha

Don't forget, Big Orange Cone and plenty of other bands all day long at XS....

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by thehype

Fuckin TEMPS is open. Bars and clubs all open at 11 and close at 4. a good tune-up for those goin to WMC

ITS FUCKINNNNN SICKKKKKKK

O HELL YEA ITS FUCKING SICK........ AND WE ALL WILL BE FUCKING SICK AT THE END OF THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT..... THIS IS A JTOWN REUNION EVERY YEAR.

I CANT EVEN COUNT HOW MANY YEARS THAT WE DID THIS.

BOTTOM LINE ..EVERYONE WILL HAVE A BLAST AND YOU WILL RUN INTO EVERYONE AT SOME POINT OF THE NIGHT.

KLEES BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DRAFTS AND DIRTY WATER DOGS

THEN ITS OFF 2 THE CLUBS AT NIGHT, WELL IF U CAN STILL FUNCTION RIGHT

CHILL FACTOR PERFORMANCE,ENT. WILL BE JOINING THIS EVENT

Originally posted by prettyricky

My Bithday is the 13th, tommy's is the 17th, andyours is the 16th.

St Pattys birthdayy bashes!!!!!!

Already got my Marker ready for the shot marking thing, its gonna be a long night!!!! If I get a break I will come check you out!!!!

YEA MAN ANOTHER MARCH 13 BIRTHDAY, SO IS MINE AND A FEW MEMBERS IN MY AUTO CLUB.

WE ARE HAVING A BDAY BASH WEEKEND ALSO

WED= ABYSS FOR THE YOUNG ONES

THURS= DEKO

FRI= PLAT ... ONE OF OUR GIRLS WORK THERE

SAT= SLEEZSIDE BABY

WHAT SPOT ARE U GUYS GOING 2 LETS GETS SOME BIRTHDAY SHOTS GOING

Originally posted by chillfactor

YEA MAN ANOTHER MARCH 13 BIRTHDAY, SO IS MINE AND A FEW MEMBERS IN MY AUTO CLUB.

WE ARE HAVING A BDAY BASH WEEKEND ALSO

WED= ABYSS FOR THE YOUNG ONES

THURS= DEKO

FRI= PLAT ... ONE OF OUR GIRLS WORK THERE

SAT= SLEEZSIDE BABY

WHAT SPOT ARE U GUYS GOING 2 LETS GETS SOME BIRTHDAY SHOTS GOING

I bartend at Platinum, come see me on FRI

Workin at Merge on Sat all day and night

Hope to see ya

Rick

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

It's gonna be a long day....lol

HELL YEA ITS GONNA BE ALONG NIGHT......SO EVERYONE ONE BETTER GET THERE SLEEP THE NIGHT B4 BECAUSE YOU WONT LAST. I DONT CARE IF YOUR SUPERMAN/GIRL, THAT DAY IS A ROUGH ONE. WE START AT 9AM LEADING INTO 10AM,LOL....

WOW I CANT WAIT:D

Originally posted by chillfactor

HELL YEA ITS GONNA BE ALONG NIGHT......SO EVERYONE ONE BETTER GET THERE SLEEP THE NIGHT B4 BECAUSE YOU WONT LAST. I DONT CARE IF YOUR SUPERMAN/GIRL, THAT DAY IS A ROUGH ONE. WE START AT 9AM LEADING INTO 10AM,LOL....

WOW I CANT WAIT:D

**HELL YEA ITS GONNA BE ALONG NIGHT**

SORRY TYPO= BE A LONG NIGHT

**SO EVERYONE ONE BETTER GET THERE SLEEP **

SO EVERYONE BETTER GET THERE SLEEP

:idea:

Originally posted by notallthere

6 days left!!!

LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!!!!!

WHO ON CP IS GONNA GO TO KLEES IN THE MORNING?

I WOULD LIKE 2 GET A NICE LIL CP CROWD IN THE KLEES TENT, ITS A GOOD TIME:D

BY THE END OF THE NIGHT U WILL HAVE DUMB TATOOS ALL OVER YOUR FACE OR BODY, BEADS OUT THE ASS AROUND YOUR NECK, STICKERS ALL OVER YOUR FREAKIN' BODY, AND YOU WILL PROBABLY TAKE A FEW PIC FOR WEBSITES LIKE FUKIT.COM ETC....

AHH YEA THE COORS CHICKS SHOW THERE FACES 2 SOMETIMES

AND YOU WILL PROBABLY BE SHITTY BY **HHHMMM, I WILL SAY ABOUT 2PM THE LATEST....ALL DEPPENDING ON HOW EARLY YOU GET THERE**

Originally posted by notallthere

March 15

Walken around 100000000000000's people.. merge, xs, bamboo all that shit is open all day ...and will be packed! drinken cheap beer breaken bottles in the street.. I aint irish but i sure love to drink and party! who else is in?!

I will definetly be there!! :beer: :beer: Seaside here we come...:drunk:

come one ....... come all ..... lets make this a day we will never forget ** ok well me might forget a few things, but thats besides the point **

hope to see all you cper's at seaside

hype and i have hotels so maybe we can take the after partys there but who knows..... thats if i can even find my hotel at the end of the night

Originally posted by jrsygrl

ITS MY BIRF-DAY ON THE 15TH...SO WHAT IS THE DEAL? WHAT IS OPEN AND WHO WILL BE SPINNNING EVERYWHERE? MIGHT HAVE TO MOVE MY BDAY PARTY FROM NYC TO THE SHORE!! ;)

JERSEY GIRL..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!EMAIL ME AND I WILL PUT ON MY LIST AS COMP SINCE ITS YOUR BIRFDAY..ASK FOR ME..MARIA..SO WE I CAN MEET YOU AND SAY HI! I SHOULD BE NEAR THE DOOR ANYWAY.

SOLARLOUNGE@COMCAST.NET

:D