Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about Deko?

Originally posted by mrbadabing

My friends and I are going there Saturday. A friend of mine has a fake. She's a girl. Do they bust alot of balls about having a fake? Think there will be a problem?

DOnt try it. Its a good place. I dont feel like seeing it shutdown becuase some underage bitch wants to have a good time. Tell her to go to teen night

how old is she really????

i mean a 20 yr old with a fake isnt so bad, i did it, my friends were 23, i was turning 21 in august, had a shore house, you get the picture

but those 16-18 year olds even 19 yr old ruin it cause they are just too damn immature, cant handle their alcohol or know how to act in a classy place. etc.

seriously think twice about this, Deko is a good place

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

how old is she really????

i mean a 20 yr old with a fake isnt so bad, i did it, my friends were 23, i was turning 21 in august, had a shore house, you get the picture

but those 16-18 year olds even 19 yr old ruin it cause they are just too damn immature, cant handle their alcohol or know how to act in a classy place. etc.

seriously think twice about this, Deko is a good place

She's turning 21 in 4 months. All the people she is going with range from ages 23 -28. Just trying to see if they are very strict about it...

WEll from personal experience if she would like community service use the fake id........basically you will not ruin anyone 's good time but your own if you get caught. ..........So close to her birthday is it worth it? definately have back up id.....be able to write the persons signature incase you get questioned or caught....again this is coming from personal experience