Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lunch with Stardo:

What an adventure it is to go out to the with one of the most beautiful girls I know. It would be a lot better if she could refrain from releasing her bodily functions. While laughung and giggling she lets out this unbelievable trombone sound that had the whole place fall to silence. If that wasn't bad enough the people behind us asked to be moved cause of the horrendous stench. The food suck, but she did have the hots for the gay waiter.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by stiffler

What an adventure it is to go out to the with one of the most beautiful girls I know. It would be a lot better if she could refrain from releasing her bodily functions. While laughung and giggling she lets out this unbelievable trombone sound that had the whole place fall to silence. If that wasn't bad enough the people behind us asked to be moved cause of the horrendous stench. The food suck, but she did have the hots for the gay waiter.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1 day i would really like to embark on one of these "lunch adventures" with you two...i have a feeling it would be a memorable experience ;)

Originally posted by njbigtime

Sticky- i hope there were tons of complex carbs and protein in your lunch.

he ate four saltines and cheese.

he isnt looking to good and was acting weird he ordered a whole turkey but threw it under the table and was screaming Hiawatha!!!:confused: do you get it. Me either.

A Few Thoughts...

#1. Stardo...was this better than the time we met for lunch?

#2. Stiffler...Cheese and Crackers is not sufficient...

#3. The Stacked will be bidding the QQQ's very shortly...

#4. Bigtime you dont know shit about anything...I will blast you.

#5. The boys will be taking their muscle to the city Saturday

night...Float...

#6. Donkeyboy if you are reading this you are the softest kid in

the world...I know you are being scared...hence no phone call

Originally posted by NJstacked

A Few Thoughts...

#1. Stardo...was this better than the time we met for lunch?

#2. Stiffler...Cheese and Crackers is not sufficient...

#3. The Stacked will be bidding the QQQ's very shortly...

#4. Bigtime you dont know shit about anything...I will blast you.

#5. The boys will be taking their muscle to the city Saturday

night...Float...

#6. Donkeyboy if you are reading this you are the softest kid in

the world...I know you are being scared...hence no phone call

#1. No

ps. Im in retirment sweets we we probably wont see each other till south beach Miss my buddy though.:(

Sticky- i hope there were tons of complex carbs and protein in your lunch.

Don't believe her Chris. We order all appetizers cause I had already eaten. But I did fine. Actually, I have been eating close to eight times a day in the past week or so. The gym is another story. It was closed the last few days and before that like I said, I was way too busy to even get out of the office for five min. But I am going tonight. Call me, cause we need to talk about something!

Bigtime...explain this Fast Fast Diet...t-3 is out of the question...the reason you do not fit into clothes is you are buying them to small...!!! I agree 93 days is enough time with the proper meds....

Stardo...Thats my sweets...!!! Breaks are good...I have been trying to take a break from these CP Clowns...

!!!!oh shit there is something popping out of my arms...oh its just my huge veins and muscles all pumped up! No Worries...

Originally posted by stiffler

Don't believe her Chris. We order all appetizers cause I had already eaten. But I did fine. Actually, I have been eating close to eight times a day in the past week or so. The gym is another story. It was closed the last few days and before that like I said, I was way too busy to even get out of the office for five min. But I am going tonight. Call me, cause we need to talk about something!

I know the truth sticky. ;)

Stacked- I must know something, there must be a reason my arms, chest, shoulders, cant fit into my shirts anymore.

BTW we need to stop in bloomfield to see someone dance before float!

Are you talkin Titalations? One of my fav places!

Sticky- I broke another cell phone this month, so i lost your number. So call me tonight I still have the same number. Yea i am talking Titalations, I am going to see this girl I am seeing. You should take a break from tax-time and come!

Stacked- The fast-fast diet, is MR.X's new diet, i figure it will be perfect 3 weeks before memorial day. And about 7 weeks out i am going to really start to drop the carbs.... And BTW, my shirts are X-Large!

Sticky- I broke another cell phone this month, so i lost your number. So call me tonight I still have the same number. Yea i am talking Titalations, I am going to see this girl I am seeing. You should take a break from tax-time and come!

Stacked- The fast-fast diet, is MR.X's new diet, i figure it will be perfect 3 weeks before memorial day. And about 7 weeks out i am going to really start to drop the carbs.... And BTW, my shirts are X-Large!

Can I come Chris?????