Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need to kno...

sexiesiren36

haha i got to evolution every thursday....kev the rev rips shit up on the denons haha....my bro goes to east stroudsburg....if anyone hits up evolution...this thurs or any thurs...im usually in the booth at some point in time....tall dark skinny....gonna rip shit up this week...last week was pretty fun....dj wars are goin on there now...local and nonlocal djs compete on thurs from 9-1130...then house then some crap rap then house to end off the night....

I know of is the "HOOP".. bands downstairs... dj upstairs.. small place but i imagine all the college kids go there.. theres nothin else in town.. Since.. your 45 minutes from the "Woodlands (evolution)".. you my aswell goto Allentown which is the same distance... Believe it or not there are 15 clubs or so in the Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton area depending on what music you wanna here.... Always drive two hours to Reading and come our club:D

haha adam is the man at the woodlands........ friday nights are decent for 21 and over, only open til 2 though so it sucks...... saturday nights there is an afterhours byob club in scranton that has a fun crowd. its called perruvios or something, its some restaurant thats owner loves to party so he clears everything out and has a dj in there for 2:00am every weekend, it gets good around 3:30. hey adam i saw you there last weekend with your mob of wannabe diesel model buddys, how did you like that place?