Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Response to Mirage Thread

my sister is friends with the owner's (mirage) kid. The guy owns a whole bunch of places...loaded. I can't believe you guys actually would want to party on LI....it's all good just seems w-e-i-r-d. I personally prefer going elsewhere but I don't blame a lot of you that are sick of nyc right now....a lot of these losers are not even from ny and they act like they are, all b/c they have had an apt in soho for the past year.

Must admit though that we long islanders do know how to party it's just that there's f* nothing to do here unless you shop, shop, shop, oh and I guess maybe bowl :P.

Just to respond to some of the lame-ass comments some people have made that are obviously ignorant. A lot of celebrities do come to Long Island and there are a TON that live here and were originally from here. Not too far from where I am there's an auto body shop where a huge list of celebs--mainly in the music industry--go to time-to-time to supe up their car...Busta, Eminiem, and some other rappers I can't think of right now. Not I give a sh*t anyway but I just have to respond when people write stupid comments.