Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: TeamGay5

flavanugz

Yo dude, just bought my flight for WMC. Going down on Monday and leaving Saturday afternoon.

What parties do u defintley want to hit? So far the only ones I know i wanna go to for sure are DT@ Space, and One Nation., and Howells@BED.

I know a bunch of others that look very sick. What were u thinking?

Originally posted by flavanugz

Yo dude, just bought my flight for WMC. Going down on Monday and leaving Saturday afternoon.

What parties do u defintley want to hit? So far the only ones I know i wanna go to for sure are DT@ Space, and One Nation., and Howells@BED.

howells @ BED is invitation only, just in case you didnt know. e-mail the peopel at arc and hope they put you on the guest list. :D

Go to Hooj on Monday - they even added Zabeila to the line-up :)

i dont really like techno that much. would rather see something else.

no way in hell im missing the hooj party. sander k, 16b, red jerry, adam freeland, zabiela.

i'm going to kick your ass :D ...well i havent even met you, but i'm kicking it regardless :D

i guess well both be at the hooj party then.

have you checked out the master list?

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee one !

This is going to be a good week !

Here's what the breakdown looks like so far. The pool parties and bbq's are all daytime events. I may not go out at all in the month of march to rest up for this week.

Monday

HOOJ PRESENTS ONE NATION

DJs/Performers: Main Room - Tom Middleton (Cosmos), Medicine 8, Red Jerry. Room Two - Lottie, FC Kahuna, Clive Henry (Peace Division). Room Three - Sander Kleinenberg, James Zabiela. Room Four - Airtight Records Presents Sean Pollen and Ross Cale.

Tuesday

MODERNISM: TECH HOUSE - MIAMI - POOLSIDE STYLE

Presented by Lena Nammour & James Sheridan

DJs/Performers: Paul Louth, John Ioannou, Paolo Mojo, Steve Gerrard, Wyatt Earp, Frank Fernandez, & Maya Amack

BE YOURSELF

DJs/Performers: Danny Tenaglia (annual marathon set)

Wednesday

DEEP... WHERE HOUSE LIVES

DJs/Performers: Mark Farina, King Britt, and Marques Wyatt with special guests!

or

FOUNDATION

Presented by Moulton Studios, Transport Recordings, and Aquabooty

DJs/Performers: Miguel Migs, Jay-J, Chris Lum, DJ MFR, Julius Papp, Mauricio, Olivier Desmet, Vincent Kwok, Frankie Boissy. Special vocal performances by Latrice Barnett plus surprise guests

or

LONG NIGHT OUT

Presented by Dubcoast and Xplosion

DJs/Performers: Saeed & Palash, Rui da Silva, Jody (of Way Out West), Trendroid, Donald Glaude, Marcelo Castelli, Rebecca Sin, Steve Gerrard, Jonathan Lisle, Josh Mox, Oliver Twist, Demi (Deeper Substance), Andy Moor (tbc), Mark Martini

Thursday

3RD ANNUAL REST, RELAX, AND RECOVER BBQ

Hosted by Gourmet Recordings, NRK, and Honchos

DJs/Performers: Peace Division, Nick Harris, Jamie Anderson, Mazi, Piliavin & Zimbardo, Peace Division & more TBA.

GET LARGE MIAMI 2003

Presented by Large Music, Aquabooty, and 3 Degrees

DJs/Performers: Monna, FLX, Julius the Mad thinker, DJ Rasoul, Julius Papp, Dennis Ferrer, Roy Davis Jr., Jask, and the legendary Kerri Chandler

or

PROTON SESSIONS MIAMI

Presented by Proton Radio with Patty Hyun

DJs/Performers: Room 1 - Proton Radio - LEMON 8 (Bedrock/Basic Energy/Holland), Steven Caicedo (Proton Radio/Private Reality/ReadyMix/NYC), Demi (Deeper Substance/Dubcoast/UK), Jonathan Lisle (Spundae/Bedrock/UK). Room 2 - Tech House - USA vs. UK Battle - Paul Louth (Bedrock/Wire/Groovetech/Prologue/Proton Radio/UK) and Paolo Mojo (Music Is Freedom/UK) vs. Danny Moore (Proton Radio/Cure Recordings/Ampersand/New Orleans). Pre-Battle Warmup - Kurtis Patrick (Proton Radio/Deckjunkie/Miami), Chloe (Groovetech/DJchloe.com/Progressive-Sounds.com/Seattle). Room 3 - Locals Only Terrace - David Alexander (WRGP 88.1FM, Proton Radio/Primal Innuendo/Miami FL), Wes Reed (TherapyMusic.net, Furtive Communications/Jax FL), Jimmy Toural ( DJLive/Miami FL), Darrel Duke (Monaco Recordings, TherapyMusic.net/Jax FL), Stephen Peter Loynaz (Reserved/Miami FL), Kaenow (WRGP 88.1FM, Alphafive.com, NXE/Miami FL)

Friday

ASTRALWERKS/NAKED MUSIC WMC 2003

Presented by A/X, BMI, Stuff Magazine, Astralwerks, Naked Music

DJs/Performers: Royksopp (Live!), DJ Harvey, Miguel Migs, Lisa Shaw, Jimpster, Sven Van Hees, Mauricio Aviles, Audio Bullys Sound System

MADE IN BED 2

Danny Howells

Saturday

MODERNISM: TECH HOUSE - MIAMI - POOLSIDE STYLE

Presented by Lena Nammour & James Sheridan

DJs/Performers: Dave Preston & Joe C., Jay Household & Joey M., Dustin Camilleri & Daniel Mnookin, & last but not least - AMERICA vs. ENGLAND (Bill Patrick & Tom Amoroso vs. Paul Louth & John Ioannou)

OVUM RECORDINGS / THUMP RADIO

DJs/Performers: Room I - Josh Wink, David Alvarado, D'julz (Paris). Room II - Doc Martin, Pete Moss, Dozia, Rulers Of The Deep (Estonia)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

From the looks of Avalon's March line-up so far, you really won't have to go out :rolleyes:

It's really, really sad... hopefully they'll throw a good act in there somewhere.

Buzz lineups have been looking pretty sad too - as you guys know because someone keeps posting them here :tongue:

It makes it hard to get the motivation to go especially since its in Baltimore now. Blech! :rolleyes:

Oh well, I get to save money up for the WMC! I'm gonna need all the energy I can muster! :bounce:

I can get the hook up.

Problem is, so is everyone else down there. In Miami everyone is a v.i.p. and at wmc just about everyone knows someone for a hook up. So it wont do very good if the club is already full.

We need to roll with some Miami hotness to guarantee admission :cool: