Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howells part deux

tinybutterfli

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

SOOOOO ready for this weekend! Howells two days, back-to-back.. yeah, I think I can handle this!

We're comin' on down in full force with g behind the wheel! Me, whatupg and flavanugz are all confirmed in the L-town express.... with a possible guest appearance or two!

Should we try to meet-up before ARC at a bar or something?

I really have a feeling Howells is going to kill it this weekend. More than usual... I've never heard NB psych-up a Howells appearance like they are this time. And from seeing some of the trainspots he had last weekend :eek: WE'RE DEAD!!!! :D

Originally posted by whadupg

Yes - whadupg is in :party:

I would however like to point out that with Nyis comes the snow :mad: Do you think we could have one precipitation-free trip to NY?????

I don't bring snow, I bring RAIN.... and lots of it! The forcasters are calling for rain this weekend, aren't they??

Honest to God, I think the last time it rained around here was 2+ months ago..... when we went to ARC to see Zabiela and Funk D'Void :laugh:

This curse is starting to really creep me out :shaky:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

SOOOOO ready for this weekend! Howells two days, back-to-back.. yeah, I think I can handle this!

We're comin' on down in full force with g behind the wheel! Me, whatupg and flavanugz are all confirmed in the L-town express.... with a possible guest appearance or two!

Should we try to meet-up before ARC at a bar or something?

I really have a feeling Howells is going to kill it this weekend. More than usual... I've never heard NB psych-up a Howells appearance like they are this time. And from seeing some of the trainspots he had last weekend :eek: WE'RE DEAD!!!! :D

i'm meeting up some people before arc. i have no idea where or when though. :confused:

Originally posted by flavanugz

Cant friggin wait.

Ill have to bring some epic trance for the rainy, dreary ride down. Or maybe even some uber-gay house.

NYis....u listen to that Diggers set?

Nice.. definitely bring CDs. I think I might just bring my CD book, then let g take whatever she likes!

I listened to some of that set while I was getting it from you, but it kept getting stuck (because I was downloading it at the same time). I wanted to burn it this morning, but didn't have enough time.

I'm so looking forward to a rainy, dreary, flooded ride down and back. It's the only way to drive!

Hey vic, I'll give you a call at some point on Saturday if you want, and we can maybe arrange to meet-up beforehand that way. Worse comes to worse, we'll all see each other in Arc :D

Originally posted by dreamgirlie19

oh ill also be kickin some of B's butt while im there...im soo looking forward to that!!!:laugh:

and damn the rain. DAMN DAMN DAAAMN the rain lol

Hey, I didn't ask for these powers! I think I pissed off one of the dealers or something last time I was at Foxwoods and they put an ancient, Indian curse on me.

tinib, I'll definitely give you a call when we're heading down. We're looking to show up in NYC around 11 - 12ish. But who knows