Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pearl Friday

revaluation

I'm heading over to see Roger at Pearl tomorrow night. So far it looks like it will be just him on the decks, which is good bc they've really been f'in' up the lineups the last couple of weeks...

if ya wanna go (i.e. be put on the list) PM/email me. We should have a special "late" list bc he knows I'm spinning.

It might have changed?

Pearl @ Club FIVE - (Fridays)

1214 B 18th St N.W.

Washington DC 20036

202-331-7123

21 & over

doors: 9pm - 5am

cover: $10

No Dress Code

email:Pearl@Mthre3.com

DJ Lineup for Feb 2003 -

02:21:03 Scott Henry, Fred Toof & Roger Samuel

02:28:03 Donald Glaude

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

You sure you got the night right Brian? :shaky:

no, im wrong. I talked to Roger last week and just remembered about it today, so you guys prolly know more than me. I'll call Rog to confirm, and ya, i got that email from Fred too.

guess they switched it up...

Originally posted by revaluation

i got that email from Fred too.

well... he called me! :tongue:

haha, I was just watching everyone trying to one up each other in this thread and I thought I'd chime in :rolleyes:

BTW Reval, that one guy finally stopped calling me. Thank God. I thought I was going to have to change my number! Don't underestimate the power of throwing the word "boyfriend" into a conversation with a guy you are trying to toss! :devil:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

well... he called me! :tongue:

haha, I was just watching everyone trying to one up each other in this thread and I thought I'd chime in :rolleyes:

BTW Reval, that one guy finally stopped calling me. Thank God. I thought I was going to have to change my number! Don't underestimate the power of throwing the word "boyfriend" into a conversation with a guy you are trying to toss! :devil:

Yeah, Reval, next time a guy does not stop calling you, make sure you tell him your big bad boyfriend will beat him up!!!

:laugh: