Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tool of the Month....

Quoted by rdncarguy19-

"be on the lookout

got to get back to more productive things...........but one thing

i will be at euro lounge tonite.........and the bus and carguy wont even know who is eyeing them up....waiting for the perfect time....."

You just won the Tool O the Month award for that one....

Only the likes of Xj8Mike have outdone such antics...

Fuckin gay bro....

really gay....

the anticipation is killing me.. really...

You need a friend to hold your hand when you type... just so you dont make yourself look like such an idiot...

let me tell you what gay is.......mr bus.( that's gay for starters)

gay is when someone like yourself who is such a hardworker(bullshit) who has important things to do(bullshit) and a great job.etc.etc. becomes a door man for a nite club on a weekday..........thats beyond gay........your just a loser.....

keep trying

Originally posted by rdncarguy19

gay is when someone like yourself who is such a hardworker(bullshit) who has important things to do(bullshit) and a great job.etc.etc. becomes a door man for a nite club on a weekday..........thats beyond gay........your just a loser.....

keep trying

DDDDDDAAAAYYYYYYUUUUUUM!

keep trying

Hey asshole, come to euro tonight, take the 1st swing at me or john, I plead of you to......

Ever hear of Clara Maas hospital asshole.... thats where you'll wake up.

I dare you to come tonight pussy

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

A nobody...

and for the record rdncarguy....

I am working at Euro for the sole purpose of getting Justin Haskins a residency....

The wages dont even cover my fuel expenses to and fro...

Keep tryin...

Is this the same justin that spun at Platinum a few weeks back?? he did a good job there.

DIESEL!!!

Originally posted by carguy19

Hey asshole, come to euro tonight, take the 1st swing at me or john, I plead of you to......

Ever hear of Clara Maas hospital asshole.... thats where you'll wake up.

I dare you to come tonight pussy

Another Cyber Toughguy?

220 Pounds of pure steel and zero sex appeal!!!

i never knew that if justin wanted to spin somewhere he needed you to stand at the door to i.d. people..... i always thought that if he was good.....which he is........his music would speak for himself........

maybe you could help me...... i would like to take a millioj dollar loan out...do you think you could work the door at the bank so they will give me that loan?

carguy....always talking smack about kicking someones ass. give it a rest... or i will bring a wet paper bag to put you in tonite...that should keep a hold on you

i never knew that if justin wanted to spin somewhere he needed you to stand at the door to i.d. people..... i always thought that if he was good.....which he is........his music would speak for himself........

maybe you could help me...... i would like to take a millioj dollar loan out...do you think you could work the door at the bank so they will give me that loan?

carguy....always talking smack about kicking someones ass. give it a rest... or i will bring a wet paper bag to put you in tonite...that should keep a hold on you

You talk so much shit fag, your a pussy, you do what some one does when their scared. you should be afraid, I would be scared if I were you and you were me..... you wish you were me you girl, clothes cars, pussy, and much more... come tonight and I'll actually feel bad for you and teach you some lessons about life, I wont break your face..... I'll even try to find some fat ugly girl so you may be able to get some azz finally. Im reallly starting to feel bad for you.......

Watch for the announcement shortly

I would love to Anthony....

the one thing I dont respect is this kid stirring up shit, then telling me he will be out watching.. waiting...

what kinda sick fuck does that shit????

If you have some beef with me over a post... you need to get a life kid...

and you NEED to come out and introduce yourself.....

I am not even replying anymore... its mindless arguments when I have no clue who this kid is, while he has the blessing of knowing what I look like and having the ability to hide his identity...

Its pretty gay too.....

For the record rdncarguy... I volunteered any help these guys needed at Euro since Justin was spinning there... any help in making thier job easier, will make things easier for justin...

besides... I know alot of people... so hopefully working there will help bring a crowd and show some support....

Get a life kid.. and stop riding my coatails..