Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ BG returns!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ibclubbin

reduced admission on Infusion guestlist

BG

Not like I didnt get u a real job and the gig @ pony and the gig @ platinum...what a feg...;)

u and Terence are fegs...

tell him next time he wants a request tell him to blow me....

I'll Idol & Folker it all over his forhead....

:tongue: thx for the support...:tongue:

Originally posted by yannidub

best of luck my nigga. i'd be there except that i swore to myself that i'd never walk into that cave again because of that little fuckin midget that runs around there that thinks he knows everything about clubs.

you still my dawg though ;)

see you thurs?

sat?

yanni...what u talkign about...im lost...

ps..i hear all is good up north on thursday too....huh petey p said to me...i wish i could make it up there but im always working thurs..

Originally posted by djprime

yanni...what u talkign about...im lost...

ps..i hear all is good up north on thursday too....huh petey p said to me...i wish i could make it up there but im always working thurs..

that midget i was talking bout is this little weasel that walks around there with a button up shirt that still owes me money from last year...

and i'm not going to elaboarte anymore. ask barry for details. i'm sure he knows how i feel.

that midget i was talking bout is this little weasel that walks around there with a button up shirt that still owes me money from last year...

and i'm not going to elaboarte anymore. ask barry for details. i'm sure he knows how i feel.

ohh ok...

Originally posted by perns2002

Did u ever dj for fun at Crossroads in Cranford

no, my boy doesn't DJ at places where girls with no teeth hangout, the guys there all have crabs from banging the girls with no teeth and the main course of food on the dinner menu is Aligator with crawfish....

and i'm sad to say that crossroads is in Garwood, not Cranford!

Gotta represent G-Town!

no, my boy doesn't DJ at places where girls with no teeth hangout, the guys there all have crabs from banging the girls with no teeth and the main course of food on the dinner menu is Aligator with crawfish....

and i'm sad to say that crossroads is in Garwood, not Cranford!

Gotta represent G-Town!

I have never seen girls with no teeth there and I would not know about guys crabs either, I guess one of girls got you. I was there once when there was an afterhours party there and there was about 10-15 DJ's hanging out and spinning having a good time, yes a place I would not have expected it either. I have also been there to see the Jones play..... Why are you so hostile it was just an honest ?