Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for some advice on Clubs/parties?

kurtisp

Hello all, I've just moved to South Florida from New York & am hoping to find some advice on the best Clubs/parties to go check out & what nights they are happening? Looking for House Music parties. I'm living in Palm Beach at the moment & working in Pompano so anything in this & the Ft Lauderdale area would be ideal, but also for the Miami area.

In addition, are there any good record shops around?

Any help from you guys would be much appreciated & I will be indebted to you a brew or two next time I'm in Miami! :)

Thanks & Cheers!

:tongue:

Club Maze is the spot. Friday nights with Dj. Producer George

Morel. In the smaller room/lounge called Lime Bar you can enjoy

proper house & tech house with me Oscar playing a 7hr set.

every friday night to a packed house. So don't miss out. Come to

Maze this Friday and see what a rockin club this is. Thanks..

O.

yeah I second the Friday's at Lime recommendation, especially since I know you know good tech-house

record stores:

Grooveman, best Tech House selection in Miami

Uncle Sams, most House records total, good for slogging through stacks of vinyl to find those gems you'd never think to look for

Carjul, on Coral Way, good for really cheesy old school house and breaks, (plus salsa, merengue, they even have barbers so you can get a hair cut while you shop) you never what you'll find there, used recrods too

but really if you want a really wide selection of quality tunes you're going to have to start using

http://www.Planetxusa.com

Thanks for the help you guys. Yeah, since leaving Sonic Groove behind back in the city I will definitely be shopping online with Planet X & Primal.

I'm really looking more towards finding these places in Sth Fl seeing what they're all about & looking to talk to promotors/ other Dj's, handing out some demos etc.

Digit, I don't have Aim yet, I'll be on starting next week!!:tongue: