Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Road Trip to WMC

mannequin

Hey all...

Once again, my lazy ass has procrastinated to the last minute and for some reason, even though our economy SUX the airline industry keeps on hiking the prices of tickets. I'm planning on renting a car on the evening of Monday, March 17th and driving down and dropping it off in MIA Tuesday morning just in time for my hotel reservations and picking one up on Monday, March 24th and heading back. I used to live in SoBe and have done this trip several times( it's about 15 hours -with a few stops for gas and food). I just got off the phone with Cheap tickets and they told me rental for a day is $36 with taxes...and of course, gas etc...So, If anyone has yet to purchase a ticket and has pretty much a flexible schedule and would like to contribute, let a girl know... p.m. me... Who knows, It could be fun...

ciao!

Originally posted by mannequin

Hey all...

Once again, my lazy ass has procrastinated to the last minute and for some reason, even though our economy SUX the airline industry keeps on hiking the prices of tickets. I'm planning on renting a car on the evening of Monday, March 17th and driving down and dropping it off in MIA Tuesday morning just in time for my hotel reservations and picking one up on Monday, March 24th and heading back. I used to live in SoBe and have done this trip several times( it's about 15 hours -with a few stops for gas and food). I just got off the phone with Cheap tickets and they told me rental for a day is $36 with taxes...and of course, gas etc...So, If anyone has yet to purchase a ticket and has pretty much a flexible schedule and would like to contribute, let a girl know... p.m. me... Who knows, It could be fun...

ciao!

Are you cute? Cause if you are, I'll cancel my plane tickets right now. :D