Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Santana/Tsettos @ Mo-Town...

Originally posted by tempkid

..... does anybody know if there is any truth to this?

My 2 boys bounce at Double D's and claim Santana tonight and Tsettos next week!!!!!

Digga this is around are parts!!!!!!!!

Anybody?

me dave and joe are checkin it out tonight HOLLAA at us............... lets check it out

Originally posted by roddigga

me dave and joe are checkin it out tonight HOLLAA at us............... lets check it out

Def next week

Mabye tonight, I kind of want to check out ADV at Metro!!!!!!

Carlos and Billy are working tonight, so I might stop by because I have to pay Billy a visit!!!!!

I'll Holla at you later!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

Def next week

Mabye tonight, I kind of want to check out ADV at Metro!!!!!!

Carlos and Billy are working tonight, so I might stop by because I have to pay Billy a visit!!!!!

I'll Holla at you later!!!!!!!!!!!!

heard throught the grapevine that the tsettos thing was a rumor..........

so denny if your reading HOLLLAAAAAAa at us and tell us wassup!!!!!!!

its hard to beleive that shark bar (double d's for the boobie lovers)......is bringing in santana and denny......talk about an upgrade from the last combo......this chunky philopino and tough guy with an italian flag on his arm used to try and spin there.......place shut down in like a week!!!!

....for real though I hope it works out......dont know if the college kids can appreciate what they have there but we will see......hopeully there wont be too many slushpuppy fdu students running around with glow stix!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

its hard to beleive that shark bar (double d's for the boobie lovers)......is bringing in santana and denny......talk about an upgrade from the last combo......this chunky philopino and tough guy with an italian flag on his arm used to try and spin there.......place shut down in like a week!!!!

....for real though I hope it works out......dont know if the college kids can appreciate what they have there but we will see......hopeully there wont be too many slushpuppy fdu students running around with glow stix!!!

we paved the way for greatness don juan.......................

Originally posted by dondiezel26

I'm thinking in the summer, that kind of lineup would be a great idea!!!!!!

It's always packed inside and outside, just loose the vollyball court for even more room!!!!!!!

ight , heres the deal ....Denny Tsettos is gonna be there!!!!:D so it aint no rumor....Like i said b4 SharkBar is completed renovated and also has a *new* awesome sound system!! i cant u guys will really enjoy this place, especially with denny and also our soon to come outside tikeee bar when the weather gets warmer !:D Dont forget SharkBar is also gonna have its grand Opening College night wedsneday , March 19 with Dj Domenick Capello and also Marchh 26 ,SHAWN INK!!!!!Dont miss out

SharkBar, Morristown Nj

Originally posted by avanti

ight , heres the deal ....Denny Tsettos is gonna be there!!!!:D so it aint no rumor....Like i said b4 SharkBar is completed renovated and also has a *new* awesome sound system!! i cant u guys will really enjoy this place, especially with denny and also our soon to come outside tikeee bar when the weather gets warmer !:D Dont forget SharkBar is also gonna have its grand Opening College night wedsneday , March 19 with Dj Domenick Capello and also Marchh 26 ,SHAWN INK!!!!!Dont miss out

SharkBar, Morristown Nj

hey avant..............i got admit, as a former student at FDU and now a current resident in good ol mo-town, dd's and sharkk bar has a special place in diggas heart..........very fond memories of the place, and i've been through all of it's tranformations.......i was even lucky enough to open up there for 3 months when the sharkk bar 1st open...........

i swung by for a bit to check out the place and i got say i am very impressed, the place always brings in SLAMMIN FEMALES, moment of silence...........................and it's close to home, so i'll def be back for denny

and you def can't beat the fact that dd's is connected to the joint

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

thhanx for the support man, im trying to explain to people that ShharkBar has completed renovated and our lineups are unbelievable....but i cant force any1 to come and check it out but i can tell them hhow muchh fun it is and how they wioll not be dissapointed with the pretty guys and pretty girls......seeyah there thurs ...!