actors

script managers and all other sorts of ppl that are

usually used for productions

but honestly

WHAT AN E-FFIN JOKE

i could only stomach -5 mins of this damb show:mad:

ok now the important question

where are you going tonight?

I agree that show really is horrible, but like most of its kind, I just can't help to watch.... I just think the way in which the judges make comments are degrading and unnecessarily harsh....

I watched it some of it tonight, and one of the girls (had dark hair and bangs) was absolutely gorgeous though....

Originally posted by Mystify22

I agree that show really is horrible, but like most of its kind, I just can't help to watch.... I just think the way in which the judges make comments are degrading and unnecessarily harsh....

I watched it some of it tonight, and one of the girls (had dark hair and bangs) was absolutely gorgeous though....

I watched it tonite too...I told you I would...so as w/ every other reality tv show, we can discuss...

The girl you are talking about was amazing. Her face was so pretty and she had a great body;) . She was by far my favorite

Originally posted by psychosweetie

I watched it tonite too...I told you I would...so as w/ every other reality tv show, we can discuss...

The girl you are talking about was amazing. Her face was so pretty and she had a great body;) . She was by far my favorite

Ohhh I'm glad you watched!!! That girl really was unbelievable and the judges agreed, but then they gave that girl with the cowboy hat great scores, and I didn't think she was anything special at all :confused:

That one male judge can be soooo mean with his remarks, I mean, there's a nicer way to say everything - it's called constructive criticism for pete's sake!!!!

Originally posted by Mystify22

Ohhh I'm glad you watched!!! That girl really was unbelievable and the judges agreed, but then they gave that girl with the cowboy hat great scores, and I didn't think she was anything special at all :confused:

That one male judge can be soooo mean with his remarks, I mean, there's a nicer way to say everything - it's called constructive criticism for pete's sake!!!!

I didnt think that cowgirl was anything special at all. I really didnt even think she was that pretty. I was so happy when the girl w/ the bangs got good scores, b/c she deserved it. The other girl w/ the dark hair, that made it too the next round, looked so much better w/ her hair tied back. When I 1st saw her w/ her hair down, I didnt even think she was pretty, but w/ it back, she had a good face. Also, the one pretty black girl, the first thing I noticed was how her face was a differnt color from her body, I was glad he said something, it was weird

As for the judges, that male judge is trying to be like Simon on American Idol:rolleyes::confused: