Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if you had to pick

venusvixen

Originally posted by tastyt

My point is simply that the amount of time I spend doing something does equate to the importance it has in my life except when children are involved. There's probably other circumstances that I might feel the same way. Therefore, even though there are less hours in the day for your personal life, it can still be given priority over your professional life.

I agree with your argument if there's a condition

-------This is your argument-----

Time spent doing something is not equal to it's importance in your life.

-------Here's my condition------

If children are involved then time spent doing something is not equal to it's importance in your life.

-------Normally I think like this------

If there are no children then time spent doing something is equal to it's importance in your life.

I'm sure there's other exclusions.

Originally posted by tastyt

Also- for me, to be having sensational sex, it would have to be with someone I loved and who loved me back. So, that would mean that not only am I choosing great sex, I'm also choosing a loving relationship over a perfect career.

no, loving relationship wasnt a part of good sex (in the original post) ... was it?

love over money of course but this is great sex vs great job. no love involved

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

You spend most of your adult life at work. something to ponder.

yes, you spend the majority of your life working basically to support yourself (family etc.) since it's something that you HAVE to do, why not do something that you will fully enjoy

in my opinion, mediocre sex for the rest of my life is something i will eventually need to settle for since i would personally rather settle for someone with a great personality than great sexual ability, not that the two don't ever coexist, but i couldn't see myself falling for a sex god

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I agree with your argument if there's a condition

-------This is your argument-----

Time spent doing something is not equal to it's importance in your life.

-------Here's my condition------

If children are involved then time spent doing something is not equal to it's importance in your life.

-------Normally I think like this------

If there are no children then time spent doing something is equal to it's importance in your life.

I'm sure there's other exclusions.

Most of us spend so much time at work because it's a *necessity*- if we don't do it, we won't have a roof over our head. We don't have much choice about the time we spend doing said job.

So you don't think that people can place more stock in their marriage (say, a childless marriage) than in their job? I certainly hope that I don't end up marrying someone who shares this belief!

Originally posted by somebitch

no, loving relationship wasnt a part of good sex (in the original post) ... was it?

love over money of course but this is great sex vs great job. no love involved

My point was that for me, great sex doesn't exist unless there is love involved. Capice?