Clubplanet Nightlife Community

advice

ikkinay

yes i am using this as a diary......so my ex (a known dj) i found out was talking to a promoter of his club (who we all know too well) while i was "seeing" him this promoter told me they were not talking about me...obviously they were. Then i got the good old "i feel bad for your ex so this can't happen anymore". Understandable but, my ex is a compulsive liar and im thinking he was filling this other persons head with crap, i was also told that by a not so reliable third party...................any thoghts?

first, i would watch what you say on message boards. everything will get read by people who you dont want to read it. especially if it involves club people on boards like this.

second, im not sure why it matters? if he is your ex just forget about it?

i am not sure i understand the problem

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Any chance you're going to be around for Howells on Saturday? There's a bunch of us coming down!

You're my favorite New Yorker to bump into at 5am! :D

lol is teamj5 coming wit ya? ;)

to be honest i am not quite sure what i am doing tomorrow. iam going to pvd tongiht. give me a call. :)

Originally posted by kaydup

She is not a hooker, silly:rolleyes:

No, hookers are my favorite people to bump into in Cancun at 5am after a tequila binge. Sue's my favorite person to bump into at ARC at 5 am in the arcade!

(Here's a fun game... count the prepositions used in that last paragraph. The number is astounding. Mrs. Chamberlain would be so pissed at me right now! And she'd be twice as pissed for using a swear to describe her instead of an good, descriptive adjective.)

No, hookers are my favorite people to bump into in Cancun at 5am after a tequila binge. Sue's my favorite person to bump into at ARC at 5 am in the arcade!

(Here's a fun game... count the prepositions used in that last paragraph. The number is astounding. Mrs. Chamberlain would be so pissed at me right now! And she'd be twice as pissed for using a swear to describe her instead of an good, descriptive adjective.)

8???? :confused:

Originally posted by nycchic24

lol is teamj5 coming wit ya? ;)

to be honest i am not quite sure what i am doing tomorrow. iam going to pvd tongiht. give me a call. :)

No way in hell he's coming with me! Sally-Mo partied himself out in Montreal last weekend I think... he'll be on the bench for this one.

I'll give you a call when we're driving down tomorrow. Don't burn yourself at PVD, save your energy for a REAL dj ;) (just kidding epic-trance clan)

No way in hell he's coming with me! Sally-Mo partied himself out in Montreal last weekend I think... he'll be on the bench for this one.

I'll give you a call when we're driving down tomorrow. Don't burn yourself at PVD, save your energy for a REAL dj ;) (just kidding epic-trance clan)

haha it was jokes.

and sally-mo? :shaky::laugh:

dotty i voulf not vlstigy rstlirt, i sm not eottirf snout proplr drring thr podt, i knoe thst ingo thst i fo not esnt to grt out might. drvonf i judt esntrf to sff thst i sm priuf og mydrlg fot not partying this weekend, no axill rose wanna b's tonight, granted i am still awake, (u think it was the red butll and my internal clock for early sunday mornings my body thinks that i shoud be up until around ten in the morning my minf says go to bed though! So anyway it was not the fact that my ex left me it was the fact that in the beginning , the person i was talkining to at the time was perfectly fine that i was this dj's ex then he got scared and watched the other girls dancing exept me@:D When i started the post it was the best money i so i just thought that he was all set (thats nikki oh yea i am all shitty rright now, i told myself i was gonna cool yea seen as howiie, well i hust wanted to state that because once again i can't see what i was typingm and i am not eben i think i aswered the question, so point, fsv6jv ha well any way, my job blows right now and i suck

oh yea, i forgot to mention that i know anout peeps finding out info on the board, believe me, i know neither one of these kids will see this or know what i am talkin anout. Second if you huys come to the foxy to bisit free tanle dances all day long-haha. andi think thats it