Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nice guys

tastey

Im not afraid to admit im a nice guy, and some of that article is true. But i can't equate niceness with insecurity.

For anyone that knows me, they know im far from insecure. I've been through quite a bit in my 23 years on this planet, and being nice is not my method of gaining recognition. It's just me, myself and i :tongue:

However, i will say this: that i have been too nice before (buying flowers on the 2nd date, calling too often, etc....), and that has worked against me.

So yeah, in a way, being too nice is not good, but you also can't be a dickhead

Originally posted by wideskies

they tend to be the better lovers, too. ;]

:laugh: oh yeah? have you fucked so many badboys and nice guys that you can make THAT statement?

or is it what people TOLD you that might have a totally different perception of things?

so either you´re a total slu... i mean sexually active person that likes sex with many different partners or you´re just talking shit hehe :)

i'm talking as much shit as the next person...

really, my comment about "nice guys are better lovers" comes from (average?) experience and the assumption (feel free to discuss) that nicer people are generally more attentive and receptive to people's feelings and desires (ie. not as selfish as people who are concerned with a "bad boy/girl" image) and therefore would be accordingly better in bed... because being good in bed has little to do with physical beauty and a lot to do with attentiveness, listening/learning skills, and "feel."

the people who i've talked to about sex tend to agree with my feelings on the subject, but then again.. maybe other people don't care how attentive/nice/generous their lovers are.

Originally posted by wideskies

i'm talking as much shit as the next person...

really, my comment about "nice guys are better lovers" comes from (average?) experience and the assumption (feel free to discuss) that nicer people are generally more attentive and receptive to people's feelings and desires (ie. not as selfish as people who are concerned with a "bad boy/girl" image) and therefore would be accordingly better in bed... because being good in bed has little to do with physical beauty and a lot to do with attentiveness, listening/learning skills, and "feel."

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!! :aright: I've had 2 guys who were totally on the opposite side of the spectrum from one another....The one guy who was exactly like described in the article was AMAZING in bed....we would fuck for hours on end & then there was the so-called "bad boy" who I could have literally fell asleep on in bed.....He didn't give 2 shits about satisfying me openly admitted he DOES NOT perform oral on girls (I know of 2 other girls besides myself who said this as well) & didn't care how I liked it didn't even care that I wasn't being pleasured at all....So YES, this statement is totally true nice guys are more concerned with a woman's needs & feelings & a "bad boy" considers it more of a privilage that HE'S giving the girl the time of day

okay, good point.

i can only relate to that through my badgirl/goodgirl experiences. and that is that badgirls are usually more experienced and more wild and outgoing in bed, while goodgirls are often (not always) rather inexperienced and shy, but definately can be trained to a similar level of skill as the badgirls. all depends on how much energy you want to put in a person and that comes down to if you think it´ll be worth it.

so, badboys might have more sexual experience and generally know how to turn women on and get them off cause they got many teachers (women). that of course excludes "users"

Originally posted by tastey

okay, good point.

i can only relate to that through my badgirl/goodgirl experiences. and that is that badgirls are usually more experienced and more wild and outgoing in bed, while goodgirls are often (not always) rather inexperienced and shy, but definately can be trained to a similar level of skill as the badgirls. all depends on how much energy you want to put in a person and that comes down to if you think it´ll be worth it.

so, badboys might have more sexual experience and generally know how to turn women on and get them off cause they got many teachers (women). that of course excludes "users"

I agree, that's why most bad boys think just b/c they've boned a numerous amount of girls they are GOOD in the sack :rolleyes: EXPERIENCE means shit....But if you PAY ATTENTION to what the person likes/wants it doesn't matter wether you fucked 2 or 200 girls Listening gets you a lot farther (& gives you a better reputation)