Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Fuck You's

THINK ABOUT THIS...

alot of Arabic people own 7-11's and Dunkin Donuts. American's love coffee. I think they have a plan to wipe out 1/2 of america by fooling with everyone's coffee one day. Which mean's I'll be dead by 8am seeing that I live on Dunkin Donuts coffee

fuckers! FUCK THEM !

FUCK YOU!

FUCKERS

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU!

Originally posted by voodoolounge

THINK ABOUT THIS...

alot of Arabic people own 7-11's and Dunkin Donuts. American's love coffee. I think they have a plan to wipe out 1/2 of america by fooling with everyone's coffee one day. Which mean's I'll be dead by 8am seeing that I live on Dunkin Donuts coffee

fuckers! FUCK THEM !

FUCK YOU!

FUCKERS

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU!

Switch to Starbucks :D

A giant FUCK YOU to the idiot sanitation guy that plowed and left a 12 foot pile of snow in the middle of the street around the corner from me, with only enough room for one car to pass...so basically you can't see on-coming traffic and they can't see you. Genius.

digga never gives an FU, but this mafuka deserves one.........

this FU goes to the fuggin slinky ass chinese guy that dropped a 30 lbs dumbell on my foot in the middle of my work out........

dropped the weight right on my right toe!!!!!!!!!!!1

funny thing is, i had my "GOT RICE" t-shirt on that i baught at my favorite SUSHI RESTAURANT.....while i was just at the gym!!!!

after he dropped it on my foot, i dropped my weights and FLIPPED ON THE FUGGER, went RODZILLA ON HIS ASS!!!! the poor guy grabbed his friend and left!!!!!!!!!!

SO FU CHINESE MAN

HONK HONK

Originally posted by roddigga

digga never gives an FU, but this mafuka deserves one.........

this FU goes to the fuggin slinky ass chinese guy that dropped a 30 lbs dumbell on my foot in the middle of my work out........

dropped the weight right on my right toe!!!!!!!!!!!1

funny thing is, i had my "GOT RICE" t-shirt on that i baught at my favorite SUSHI RESTAURANT.....while i was just at the gym!!!!

after he dropped it on my foot, i dropped my weights and FLIPPED ON THE FUGGER, went RODZILLA ON HIS ASS!!!! the poor guy grabbed his friend and left!!!!!!!!!!

SO FU CHINESE MAN

HONK HONK

HA HA HA HA HA..........boo hoo hoo......:cry: