Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It is now offical, NYC clubs are dead NJ Takes the lead

So sad.. I miss the old days of good music and a good looking crowd in the city.. It was almost guaranteed between the years of 96-2000 that you could go to the city and have a great time. Whenever i hit the city up now I find the clubs are dead, the crowd is ugly and corny and if for some crazy reason you decide to stay anywhere past four chances are the place will get shut down for some stupid reason (damn the laws in nyc are strict!) hardly worth the trip in.. Before you disagree come to nj check out places like metro lounge (open till 6am) cheap drinks hardly ever a cover and a hot crowd.. Yup when i see these things i know nyc is dead and nj takes the lead as the heavy weight club champ

K-O you fuckers

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both NY & NJ clubs are good in their own ways.....

The only reason why I enjoy partying in NJ more is because I never have to worry about waiting on lines, the admission and drinks are cheaper, and most since it's mostly Jersey people that go to Jersey clubs it's more of a warm and friendly environment...because everyone knows everyone.

NY has more of a variety, you can listen to anything from house to 80's to Jazz, you can go to a huge club or a small lounge, you can party with different crowds from preps to guidos, from young people to old people.

There's no competition though because they are so different.

:D :D :D :D

i'm from ny and just tired of the scene, goin to jz keeps it different... HOT GUYS, we have long island girls who are just like jersey girls..... the guys in the city are fuckin ugly/skinny/kind of gayish.... NY isn't fallin off, u just got to know where to go and stay on top of it, but i hate seein the same ppl over and over again when u do lot61, suite16, lotus, eugenes, sessa, gusti's, IT"S ALLTHE SAME PEOPLE!!!!!! plus i work in ny so it's nice to get out... too many tourists in ny too