Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It is now offical, NYC clubs are dead NJ Takes the lead

Originally posted by rdancer

Yeah less Taxes on homes cheaper gas, and you guys don't even have to get out of the car for it! Lucky!

:D

:rock: :rock: :rock: - hell yeah - our state may smell a little funky in some parts, but at least I dont have to pump my own gas.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting thread. i live in nj, and just for the past few months have been going to NYC. i must say that for the most part NYC appeals to me more. i can't stand the fact of going to local bars and having them close at 1 30ish, its ridiculous. I noticed someone said that metro lounge is now open till 6am or something which is a huge plus, but the one time I went there it seemed like a bunch of 18 yr old girls running around. ive only been to places like suede, vue, GO, sessa, and pangia and must say nj doens't really compare in my eyes. on the same token, i do agree with a previous poster about seeing the same damn people at these places. ive noticed that myself (somewhat), but other than that, i'll choose NYC any day.

on a side note, i must say the crowd in NYC seems alot more social and friendlier than most jersey places ive been to...but thats just my experiences.

Guest hotshit

You can't be serious. So NJ is hotter because it has more posts than NY, what the fuck does that mean. That more people in NJ have nothing to do with their time than people from NY. I am from NJ and the funny thing about what you said is that you must be going to commercial clubs in the city strictly, not the selective spots, so you basically go to sausegefests and ugly people places. There are alot of spots in the city you have never heard of and never will because you don't live their and your too jerseyed out to know it. They keep it that way so their crowd doesn't get ruined. I can't believe someone had the nerve to post this. The best DJs in the world spin in the city how many in NJ????? Their are thousands of venues. They have the most modern interiors and sound systems in NY. Manhattan has 6 women to every 1 guy. And 80% of city women are beautiful. Please get out of the bubble. I'll tell you what come out with me anytime and Ill show you what Im talking about. You'll never go back to Metro again when you see what you are really missing. No drama intended just reality.

Originally posted by hotshit

You can't be serious. So NJ is hotter because it has more posts than NY, what the fuck does that mean. That more people in NJ have nothing to do with their time than people from NY. I am from NJ and the funny thing about what you said is that you must be going to commercial clubs in the city strictly, not the selective spots, so you basically go to sausegefests and ugly people places. There are alot of spots in the city you have never heard of and never will because you don't live their and your too jerseyed out to know it. They keep it that way so their crowd doesn't get ruined. I can't believe someone had the nerve to post this. The best DJs in the world spin in the city how many in NJ????? Their are thousands of venues. They have the most modern interiors and sound systems in NY. Manhattan has 6 women to every 1 guy. And 80% of city women are beautiful. Please get out of the bubble. I'll tell you what come out with me anytime and Ill show you what Im talking about. You'll never go back to Metro again when you see what you are really missing. No drama intended just reality.

If you show me a place where 80% of the women are beautiful, you will never be able to get rid of me. I swear, I'll be your best friend.

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by someclown

If you show me a place where 80% of the women are beautiful, you will never be able to get rid of me. I swear, I'll be your best friend.

Have you ever walked around manhattan in the summer. I worked in Manhattan for a summer, theres beautiful women everywhere, whats wrong with you people. Take a walk in Willowboork mall and see some beautiful women maybe you'll find a couple but come on, theres no comparison. And I didnt say anything about the clubs being 80% but it doesn't matter because I have been to clubs where there are 95% beautiful women. Heres how it works the people that bash Manhattan are from NJ (like myself), or the boroughs. B+T crowd. Bridge and Tunnelers. You only know of the commercial places aka SF, Exit, Webster Hall, etc. There are very low key places in Manhattan that are so selective they won't even let in a group of girls unless they are absolutely gorgeous. You don't have to believe me it doesn't make a diference to me. These places you guys will probably never go to in your life because they dont want the B+T crowd. If you live in Manhattan and slowly get in the social circle in the city you start to learn of new places you would never think existed, places so underground you would think you were dreaming. So when you criticize a NY club your really criticizing a commercial club, unless of course you can name some non commercial venues you have been to?????????:flush:

Originally posted by jerseydrop

Listen, I',m from jersey, love it to death - but all you have just said you get in nyc too. not only that you get more. have you been just to one club in nyc or something????

Jersey can be great, but please ----- it is not close to competition.

Thanks for selecting my post to rip on....but just to let you know I have lived in NY all my life. I have been to many clubs in NYC (different kinds)....what I was comparing was my own opinion as to why I enjoy going to Jersey clubs more. I wasn't trying to say one was better....I was stating the difference as to what makes NY clubs good and what makes NJ clubs good. I never said there was a competetion if you carefully read my post....thanxs. :D

i have to say ive gone to many jersey clubs and many new york clubs... lately i cant stand to go to a jersey again with the exceptions of upscale places, restaurants like carusos or saints. im sick of dealing with the same drama bullshit that i get in nj. i dont like seeing the same faces everywhere i go either no offense to anyone. right now id rather go to ny any night of the week over nj:D

Originally posted by neena16

Thanks for selecting my post to rip on....but just to let you know I have lived in NY all my life. I have been to many clubs in NYC (different kinds)....what I was comparing was my own opinion as to why I enjoy going to Jersey clubs more. I wasn't trying to say one was better....I was stating the difference as to what makes NY clubs good and what makes NJ clubs good. I never said there was a competetion if you carefully read my post....thanxs. :D

you are right - i didn't read it too carefully. sorry. and i didn't think i was ripping on your post too hard although i wasn't worried about any ny/nj competition bs. i split time about equally between the states.;) ;)

Originally posted by jerseydrop

you are right - i didn't read it too carefully. sorry. and i didn't think i was ripping on your post too hard although i wasn't worried about any ny/nj competition bs. i split time about equally between the states.;) ;)

you weren't ripping too hard....I exaggerated just a little bit.

:D :D :D :D