Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Epic Trance Fans - Post Your PVD Reviews Here!!

nyis4meatheads

So, how was the show? I bet it wasn't overcrowded at all! Giving away $10 passes to a night that would be overcrowded if the tix were $40 a pop is a super-sweet idea (that's my favorite Avalon-management move).

Anyway, hope you gals had fun! Me and flavanugz were jokingly singing "We're Aliiiiiiiiiiiive" to a friend of ours who was supposed to go last night and missed it. Ironically enough he dropped that tune! (who would've thunk it?)

I heard he played For an Angel too :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by vicman

i cant make guarantees, i expect lots of hooched up girls at pvd tonight...i can only hope they are in k-holes

I'm getting all tingly just thinking about the girls in k-holes we're gonna barrow this weekend!

Montreal is an unfair comparison. Every chick up there is hot.... and 18.... and very hot.

Originally posted by vicman

hottest girls like it hard------> techno

if i ever went to "i love techno" it would be difficult for me to enjoy the music, because i would have a hard-on at all times just looking at the girls there :eek:

Yeah, but having one hot girl to ever 57 guys isn't really all that thrilling.

But from the few techno parties i've been to... they've definitely had some serious hotties!

OH! I forgot my little $10 printout so I got stuck waiting in the line by myself for like 20 minutes cause they had already got their tickets :( Those bastards need to quit being so retarded about "making" a line - my only aggrivation of the night- but it was only$15 at the door- i was surprised.

Originally posted by whadupg

:aright: Great set last night. I had an awesome time - good vibes everyone there. Have fun tonight!

I'm so very sleepy. This weekend is going to kick my ass.

glad you had fun last night! I'm looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. Have fun at Howells tonight!

How long does PvD usually spin for in Boston?

I can't wait for tonight! :D:bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

glad you had fun last night! I'm looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. Have fun at Howells tonight!

How long does PvD usually spin for in Boston?

I can't wait for tonight! :D:bounce: :bounce:

You guys are going to have a very good time - his set was really really good and i'm not a huge fan of trance (even though i'm hot ;) ). OH! & Jess touched him even! haha

OMG JESS TOUCHED HIM !!!?!?!?!?!?

Like no way this is not happeneing someone i know did not touch pvd ?!!!!!!!

She must like not want to like wash her hands for like ever or something cause i know if i touched pvd id like not want to wash away his pvdness for ever.

Originally posted by teamj5

She must like not want to like wash her hands for like ever or something cause i know if i touched pvd id like not want to wash away his pvdness for ever.

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

on that note, for the record, i would not mind touching dj rap :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

NYis4 - You just bumped TJ5 out of the top spot on the list of boys from Boston that I want to give a beat down to! Its on tomorrow! Grrr! :box:

Hey, what'd I do?? Keep your focus on teamj5... he needs a serious smacking.

Although his last post was really funny. :laugh: his pvdness.

Did i ever tell you that I kissed Danny Howells???