Clubplanet Nightlife Community

America Fights Against Masterbation!

HAZE

Originally posted by sloppy

Im enraged!!! 1st seperation of church and state? 2nd well i just cant believe it 3rd iwas so mad i looked for a "contact us" link only to find a note saying while we pay "lip-service" to the free speech amendment all feedback MUST be 100% positive or will be considered treason and fully prosecuted as such due to terrorism. this is not an exact quote as it is unlawfull to reproduce things from that page and I just wanted to sum up the gist of the page. ARE U KIDDING ME? THE whitehouse page "paying lip-service" to the amendment of free speech? Not only are our tax$'s paying for this inappropriate, religous view that has absolutely no place in government(let alone the whitehouse) but we are not allowed to voice our dissapproval(disgust in my case). Not that im opposed to people having their views, or even the bending of civil liberties during this time of war, but this is completely absurd! I wont even bring up the issue of masturbation because i dont really, care its neither here nor there. im not really that involved or concerned in gov't isuues. just cant believe this!

Bro, it is a joke site. Notice how the address is whitehouse.org and not whitehouse.gov ? Did you try to go to one of the other pages on the site? It's all funny shit.

Calm down.

:D:cool: