Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer time,!!!!! ortley beach, surfclub... I CANT WAIT

Wake up 9am

Beach chairs, blanket, suntan oil, broken umbrella my huge ass radio

drive over bridge... over jaw bridge HUmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm "Look at the bay its calm that means the ocean is ruff"

lmfao

Shop rite, cooler, ice, snacks, newspaper, 20 D batteries.

Liquor store, rum, orange juice , coronas.

Park at surfclub $5, walk on beach, "sorry i forgot my badge let me on" Dig hole for cooler, setup radio, roll a blunt

KICK THE FUCK BACK...

Walk over to surf club look at all the strippers,implants, fake lips, and thongs..... Time to wait in line for a bottle of that fiji watter

CANT WAIT

:cool:

to be cont

Care to add to this summer time story?

the chicken fingers @ the food court....andy running around not knowing what is going on...little elvis impersonator in his jump suit in 120 degree weather...

surf stock....I cant wait....till summer...it all starts may 3rd i believe...notallthere..i was tring to meet you last year when i was there...lol...

cant wait...

Originally posted by djprime

the chicken fingers @ the food court....andy running around not knowing what is going on...little elvis impersonator in his jump suit in 120 degree weather...

surf stock....I cant wait....till summer...it all starts may 3rd i believe...notallthere..i was tring to meet you last year when i was there...lol...

cant wait...

Yo shit man do you go to ortely every week? You have to let me know becuase im there all the time we'll roll deeeeep

Originally posted by notallthere

Yo shit man do you go to ortely every week? You have to let me know becuase im there all the time we'll roll deeeeep

believe it or not every friday for past 4 years.....

def good times...not my favorite format but allot of fun...

cover bands then house and party jams...

Originally posted by notallthere

Wake up 9am

Beach chairs, blanket, suntan oil, broken umbrella my huge ass radio

drive over bridge... over jaw bridge HUmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm "Look at the bay its calm that means the ocean is ruff"

lmfao

Shop rite, cooler, ice, snacks, newspaper, 20 D batteries.

Liquor store, rum, orange juice , coronas.

Park at surfclub $5, walk on beach, "sorry i forgot my badge let me on" Dig hole for cooler, setup radio, roll a blunt

KICK THE FUCK BACK...

Walk over to surf club look at all the strippers,implants, fake lips, and thongs..... Time to wait in line for a bottle of that fiji watter

CANT WAIT

:cool:

to be cont

Care to add to this summer time story?

THIS SUMMER IS GONNA BE GREAT!!!! I CAN'T WAIT

CANT NOBODY TOP THE FUN THAT WE HAVE AT THE JERSEY SHORE.... U GOT THAT NYC NOBODY

ALL U NYC GUYS COME 2 US IN THE SUMMER... NOT HATING NYC BECAUSE I LOVE IT BUT IM TIRED OF EVERYONE ALWAYS DOWN TALKING JERSEY

SORRY FOR THE CAPS

Originally posted by chillfactor

THIS SUMMER IS GONNA BE GREAT!!!! I CAN'T WAIT

CANT NOBODY TOP THE FUN THAT WE HAVE AT THE JERSEY SHORE.... U GOT THAT NYC NOBODY

ALL U NYC GUYS COME 2 US IN THE SUMMER... NOT HATING NYC BECAUSE I LOVE IT BUT IM TIRED OF EVERYONE ALWAYS DOWN TALKING JERSEY

SORRY FOR THE CAPS

HELL FUCKEN YEAH

hey and dont forget i'll be there bartending....having a great time with my people!

I JUST CANT WAIT FOR SURF CLUB TO OPEN...!!!

ESPECIALLY MY "HAPPY MONDAYS" WITH CHAMPAGNE ALL DAY THEN WORKING AT NITE FOR THE OLDIES....THE BEST TIME..

IF YOU'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED THE MONDAY NITE OLDIES...YOU JUST HAVENT BEEN TO THE SURF CLUB !!;)

Originally posted by latinaz

hey and dont forget i'll be there bartending....having a great time with my people!

I JUST CANT WAIT FOR SURF CLUB TO OPEN...!!!

ESPECIALLY MY "HAPPY MONDAYS" WITH CHAMPAGNE ALL DAY THEN WORKING AT NITE FOR THE OLDIES....THE BEST TIME..

IF YOU'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED THE MONDAY NITE OLDIES...YOU JUST HAVENT BEEN TO THE SURF CLUB !!;)

I COULD NEVER 4GET THAT HUN ... U ARE ONE ONE OF THE REASONS I GO... L.I.T.'S HERE I COME DAMMIT I CAN'T WAIT

EVERYONE GOE 2 KLEES ON MARCH 15 EARLY .. WE START ST. PADDYS EARLY DAMMIT TILL THE EARLY MORN.