Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Life of David Gale

The movie is supposed to be pretty good...although it didnt get very good ratings, I ahve heard good reviews.

DG - I'm not 100% sure on the storyline exactly, but the jist of it is Kevin Spacey is arrested for murder and is claiming to be innocent and framed. I believe he plays a college professor in the movie...

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

The movie is supposed to be pretty good...although it didnt get very good ratings, I ahve heard good reviews.

DG - I'm not 100% sure on the storyline exactly, but the jist of it is Kevin Spacey is arrested for murder and is claiming to be innocent and framed. I believe he plays a college professor in the movie...

he says hes innocent??? yo b for some reason i believe him!!! lol in all seriuosness... could be a good rental... ill check it out...

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

This movie is about Kevin Spacey who is a teacher & his female student says shell do anything to pass.. So obviously he takes the offer & sleeps with her but then she ends up dead and hes wanted 4 murder but he was framed.. I decided 2 put in my .02 bc i really wanna c this movie ;)

not quiet ....he's a teacher and that thign w/ the student happens (the scene was ....he's totally doing her doggy style in front of the mirror and she goes harder and he bites her and she scratches him etc she wanted it :eek: ) "for some reason" she charges him w/ rape but charges get dropped...anway he's a anti death row leader of a group. During the movie his female friend dies of murder and he's convicted for it and gets death row!!! (ironic) SERIOUSLY It's an awesome movie like so myserious and twisted all these surprises come up totally unexpected..GO SEE...!