Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My review @ ROXY with PVD

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant believe i didnt go...mostly cuz i just bought a house and im closing on mar 3rd plus im goin to miami on mar 18th for the conference otherwise i wouldnt have missed it for anything in this world..damn...thats what i wait for all the time. a banging world class dj and i missed out...fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. anyway, theres always miami in 24 days and then they'll all be there...peace

sup vic..i tried to get in touch with you that wk to see if you were going..glad you had a good time. you goin to miami?? email me ..let me know..

diezel56@msn.com

lata

Originally posted by diezel56

i cant believe i didnt go...mostly cuz i just bought a house and im closing on mar 3rd plus im goin to miami on mar 18th for the conference otherwise i wouldnt have missed it for anything in this world..damn...thats what i wait for all the time. a banging world class dj and i missed out...fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. anyway, theres always miami in 24 days and then they'll all be there...peace

sup vic..i tried to get in touch with you that wk to see if you were going..glad you had a good time. you goin to miami?? email me ..let me know..

diezel56@msn.com

lata

Sup Ant,

You sure missed it on Friday. Best live show I've seen yet. About WMC im not sure yet. It just sucks that its 4 days. If I decide to go I'll call you and let you know.

Victor Soto

Originally posted by diezel56

diezel56@msn.com

lata

Ant! Was wondering if you guys would be there. Hanging out in front of the booth wasn't the same with out you!

Speaking of the booth, I loved that set up that they had going for AVB a couple of months ago, with the platform in front. Was kinda bummed that they went back to the railing (which I was convinced was going to fall over all night).

What a sick, sick night! so much energy, PVD had the crowd in the palm of his hand. Awesome set...lots of classics. I cracked myself up after i was "yelling at PVD" to let it loose in the middle of "i feel loved" (love that song). Overall a great night. Would have been happier had all the cracked out 16 year old asians (why, oh why, do they insist on taking their clothes off?) been left out in the cold, and all the hard core PVD fans been let in, but otherwise can't complain. (well, the line for the ladies' room sucked too...)

Victor, was great to see you again and meet all your boys. Thanks so much for helping out at the door. I owe you one big time. :cool:

Originally posted by katnyc

Ant! Was wondering if you guys would be there. Hanging out in front of the booth wasn't the same with out you!

Speaking of the booth, I loved that set up that they had going for AVB a couple of months ago, with the platform in front. Was kinda bummed that they went back to the railing (which I was convinced was going to fall over all night).

What a sick, sick night! so much energy, PVD had the crowd in the palm of his hand. Awesome set...lots of classics. I cracked myself up after i was "yelling at PVD" to let it loose in the middle of "i feel loved" (love that song). Overall a great night. Would have been happier had all the cracked out 16 year old asians (why, oh why, do they insist on taking their clothes off?) been left out in the cold, and all the hard core PVD fans been let in, but otherwise can't complain. (well, the line for the ladies' room sucked too...)

Victor, was great to see you again and meet all your boys. Thanks so much for helping out at the door. I owe you one big time. :cool:

Hey Kat,

Good to see you too. Anytime I can help I will. Luckly I knew James at the door. Maybe one day I'll go to the city and we can meet up for a drink or so. Tell your friend it was good seeing him too. Again a nice set by PVD......

Take care,

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

I just saw PVD in LA last night, and if the show was anywhere near the one last night...I feel bad for all of those @ Roxy that had tickets and didn't get in. PVD brought it hard and tore us up. Although I do miss the East Coast Vibe. LA is waaaay to mainstream.

Originally posted by cracked

yup, that's me bro...how was Float on Saturday?

Wus up kid,

What a night it was. FLOAt was ok. Alot of activities were going on in the city with the grammy's. So it was a bit slow, but it was good. Let me kow when you guys are going. Did you go to Factory Saturday?

Victor Soto

Originally posted by vsoto212

Hey Kat,

Good to see you too. Anytime I can help I will. Luckly I knew James at the door. Maybe one day I'll go to the city and we can meet up for a drink or so. Tell your friend it was good seeing him too. Again a nice set by PVD......

Take care,

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

definitely let's grab some drinks. call me you have my #.

kb

Originally posted by vsoto212

Hey Kat,

Take care,

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

definitely let's grab some drinks. call me you have my #.

kb