Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DANCE YOUR A$$ OFF!! Club Experiences

Anyone going to the Ultimate Break Dance Throwdown March 1st at the Key?

This looks so awesome...I'm most def. going to try to make it. I'll prob. be one of the few female white-ies....this is going to be off the wall!!! Below I tried copying the flyer but I'm retarded so if it didn't come out right, f* it!

How have your clubbing experience been like lately????????? I think I'm going to look elsewhere for awhile...go to more prod. parties...go to Brooklyn and the outer boroughs rather than sold-out Manhattan.

When you go dancing or clubbing there are usually 3 categories of people:

1. just standing around wasting away...not getting into the music or too afraid to.

2. losers who just go clubbing to pick girls up and bust out bumpin' and grinding moves.

3. really feeling the music...despite wheter you're good or not...if you're feelin' it who gives a sh*t.

Unfortunately, #1 and #2 make up the majority now that clubs are soooooooooooooo mainstream, and the talent that comes in usually is as well. Then you have these people who think that PVD and Paul Oakenfeld are gods while sportin' their spikey greased up hair and tight black shirts, only to roll when they club...just causing more problems. A lot of the djs who were true to the music aren't around like they use to be....The Dever, Tommy Tunes, Whistleboi to name a few.

throw-down-back.jpg

Oh my god !!

I know Speedy !! LOL

He's the leader of the crew - Full Circle

Rock-a-fella and her husband Kwikstep used to teach me how to dance when I was a young wannabe professional break dancer !! LOL

Now - I don't go out to clubs any more. I don't feel music any more - I'm not real happy ever since I stopped dancing. I used to live for music and to dance now I sit at home like an old lady at 27.

If I goto a club now - I stand around til 4 a.m. because that's how long it takes for me to feel the music . Around 5 a.m - that's when I start getting looose..lol